Followers

Sunday 28 August 2022

My Cards made with the Press Cut Die Set - Margit's Pop Box

 Dear All

Sorry I have not been around. Life has been hectic with a new born grandson and two funerals to arrange and the on going care of my parents. I have not been making much. Though I did make some samples with the new Press-Cut Die Set - Margit's Pop Box. John Lockwood knew that I liked this style of card and he asked me to make some samples. I did enjoy immersing myself in craft for a while. My mental health has not been great. I am so lucky that I have a very supportive husband. 







I had to make at least one Christmas card. 

Enjoy your weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

karin said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Love them all.
Enjoy your little grandchild, the first year the grow as cabbage 🙂
Take care,
Karin

Janette said...

Its always nice to see you post Jackie.
Sorry about the troubles, life can be so like that though.
The creations you made are really beautiful, and well thought out.
Hope your enjoying being a grandparent, I am sure you are, happy days.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made beautiful and gorgeous cards Jackie

gr karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
lovely to see you posting again.
Crafting is sure a good remedy for cheering one up.
While creating you are so immersed in your work you don't have time to worry.
I find it helps with my Restless Legs at night it's the only thing that stops it when I can't stand it anymore.
Love all your sample exploding boxes they are all gorgeous and very stunning.
I especially like the last Christmas one.
I use your exploding box methods when making mine.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards.xxx

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards Jackie When life gets me down, some form of crafting really helps to cheer me up If it wasn’t for grandchildren I don’t know where my mindset would be They keep me going and entertained
Take care x

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so beautifully done!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful cards as always Jackie and hope you and your family are keeping well, take care Michelle xx