Followers

Friday, 25 April 2014

Surprise prize for coming third.

There are no cards form me this week as I am working on secret cards for a new release of stamps that will be out soon. When I get the go ahead they will be posted here.

This post is just a bit of fun. On Thursday my daughter and I received a parcel from Create and Craft containing a prize for coming third in their birthday card competition. We didn't expect to get a prize at all and where I am very pleased with it my daughter is not so bothered.


She is much more into drawing than die cutting. Yesterday they were selling this set for £35.00 plus £2.99 postage and packing. I will be able to put them to good use.

Thank you for looking at my blog and leaving any comments which are most welcome.

15 comments:

  1. Big Congratulations that is fab news well done. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coingratulations what a fab prize. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very useful prize, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous prize, well done

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look gorgeous, congratulations on winning a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great prize....enjoy
    hoppity x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a lovely surprise ... lucky you ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great 3nd prize...well done...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how fab, that look's like a really great prize, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a brilliant prize, I envy you, the dies looks great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie Jackie, that's a great prize, well done!!,Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely surprise. Enjoy your new dies.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your win -what a great prize -Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations and fantastic prize
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog it is much appreciated. Hugs Jackie