Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Tattered Lace - Out for a Stroll

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you have had a good weekend. We had a lovely time at the wedding and the Harry Potter Studio Tour.

This is my last post as part of the Tattered Lace television sample design team. I have decided after just ten months to step down. I was finding it hard to find time to make all the samples. The last set of dies I was sent went on sale at the weekend they were the Lace Edged Essentials Oval die set and the Emma and Purdy die set.


Here are all the cards I sent in. 


I made this card with the Purdy die and some fabulous backing paper. 


Here is the card being shown on TV live from Doncaster Racecourse. 


I created the background for this card with water colour pencils. 


I just used the Oval die set to create this card. 


I used all the dies I was sent to create this easel card it was the first one I made. 


I made a stencil with the die to create this card. 


Here is a card that was made live on TV. 


I hope you have a great week. I will get back to visiting and commenting tomorrow. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Laine said...

Beautiful cards Jackie. Such stunning creations.
Laine
xx

debby4000 said...

I saw the dies on the TV, fabulous cards using them.
luv
Debby

Alison59 said...

Another fabulous set of cards Jackie. I'm sure your inspiration will have sold many dies :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous and stunning cards Jackie

gr karin

ALI said...

Stunning cards...I especially like the the lady.

Linda Simpson said...

These are stunning Jackie, congratulations on having your card recreated on TV too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A gorgeous collection of cards Jackie. You have showcased the dies perfectly.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Unknown said...

Fabulous collection of samples Jackie, its a shame you are giving up on this design team but I do understand as you seem to have to make quite a few samples and I know what a busy lifestyle you have. Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

Superb samples Jackie and some great techniques. Your countryside background looks fabulous. Glad you had a lovely weekend xx

pam said...

Beautiful samples Jackie, shame you are not doing tattered lace samples anymore, mind it`s hard going, you never seem to have a minute to your self doing DT work.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

All extremely beautiful Jackie I was tempted to buy the Emma & Purdy BUT as I don't make "general" cards and only make personalised cards for family and friends I decided not to in the end but it is soooo pretty When ai saw the Purdy card and the Emma card (with the stencil) I fell in love!

Kate M said...

Superb samples you have made to showcase these products, I am sure you will be missed. I really couldn't commit to doing DT work, as I would find it too stressful.
You have been an asset to them for some time, now take a back seat and craft for yourself for a while.
Take care
xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

These are all stunning, Jackie!
Hugs,
Em x

Janet Packer said...

These are a stunning set of cards Jackie - love them all!

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the new dies! That dress looks amazing!

Katie said...

Beautiful cards and well done for getting them on the TV

Dawn said...

Fantastic collection of cards Jackie! TL are going to miss your fantastic creations! I love that your card was the inspiration for the demo too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Debonair said...

Hi Jackie
I have just come across your card using tattered lace emma and purdy die I have fell in love with the die and trying to get it I am very intrigued to know how you created the stencil to produce the silhouette of emma in the background hope you don't mind me asking
Bestest regards Debbie hayward

Jackie T said...

Hi Debbie I hope you get to see this message. All I did was cut the die from the middle of a piece of quite thick card. I used a brush to ink through the stencil with Distress ink. Best wishes Jackie