Followers

Thursday 25 May 2017

Isobel Craft Collection - New Stamps - Gnomes

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? We have had some lovely warm weather down here in the south. I am in the process of applying for another job, something which I haven't done for 20 years, oh boy did my CV need updating.

The Isobel Craft Collection is releasing two new sets of stamps Gnomes and Ladybirds. I enjoyed making some cards to show off these new  Gnome stamps.


This is the first card I made with the stamps. I made the background with Distress ink on water colour card. This way I would use water to remove some of the colour. 


The stamps are available to pre-order at The Isobel Craft Collection Facebook page

They are very cute these stamps and lots of fun.


I used masks so I could layer the images of the stamps. I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


This little chap is so cute. 


I love the sentiment that comes in the set. 


I was asked to create a Gnome trail of images of the little guys in different places. This is a root that has been dug up in our garden. 


This is such a cute card. I can't wait to send it to someone. 

Enjoy the rest of the day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Wendy L said...

So cute Jackie, fab card, xxx

Alison59 said...

Aw this is fabulous :-)

Good luck with the job hunting x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very sweet Jackie
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, your little gnomes are darling, and so brightly colored! Cute card, too! xx

Unknown said...

This is just so cute I love gnomes and these are just precious hugs xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jackie, my husband would love this card as he is gnome crazy. Would you believe we have over 100 gnomes in the garden!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

So cute and so much fun Jackie.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Fab card I love the images.

pam said...

Fabulous card design Jackie, good luck with your job hunting.
Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Jackie this is such a fun card! I love the gnomes and their mushroom home! What a great New Home card!

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Perfect for a New Home card Was surprised to read that you'd handed in your notice Good luck with updating your cv and the job hunting

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Good luck with the job hunting.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card Jackie and a great photo of the gnomes in the garden.
Good luck with the job hunting xx

Unknown said...

So cute! Love them Jackie! and fabulous card! x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the way you coloured the image and these gnomes are adorable.
All the best for applying new job! xx

Shabneez said...

A wonderful card Jackie - love those stamps. Sorry to hear work still not sorted for you. Good luck in finding a new job. Shabneez x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
such a very wonderful card and your scene is wonderful.
Siper images and design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

What a lively collection of gnomes. Love the card you have created using the distress inks . Good luck with your job search. Hugs Mrs A.

Karenzkardz said...

Aww soo sweet xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, wow what a super new home card. Love those gnomes. Good luck with the job application. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely image combination

Carole J said...

I love this card - great image and sentiment. x