Followers

Friday 7 March 2014

Gorjuss Lots of Love Card (and we all need lots of that).

This is my first post this week and I won't be posting next week (unless you want to see pictures of me on a school residential)!

Back to the card I made this for a sketch challenge on Do-Crafts. I like doing challenges from time to time as it stretches  what I can do. This one took ages to make as I kept changing my mind. The flowers are die cut leather,I got some at the Farnborough Craft show last week and I was itching to have a go. My Sizzix Bigz die cut through the leather like butter they are stuck down with turbo tacky glue by Aleene's that glue will hold anything. I had some left over bits form a Do-crafts Gorjuss kit and the colours all seemed to go together. The ink used is Distress ink which seemed just right for this project.

 Here is the sketch for the challenge that ends on 18th March.
This is the sketch for the challenge which closed on 18th March. Click here to be taken to the challenge.

I was lucky enough to win this challenge. I was thrilled.

Thanks for looking at my blog..

15 comments:

Alizabethy said...

What a great looking card!

ALI said...

Great card, lovely colours.

Anne Taylor said...

Hopping by from docrafts lovely card x

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super little card lizzie ... love that little image ... and love the colours ... I have some of those chevrons (think that is what they are called ... you have inspired me lol) ... just hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lizzies said...

Fabulous card, love the layout you have used. Just hopping by.

MissyG said...

great card - super layout
Linda x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the image and layout perfect B.papers -just hopping
Carol x

Heike said...

A lovely card. The layout and colours are great,
Heike xx

Dips said...

What a beautiful card, Jackie, well worth all the effort. Hope you have fun at the residential and hope to see you back on the DC Hop in a fortnight, love Dips xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and image
hopped over from DC
Lorna xx

sparklingblackrose said...

A really lovely card, shows how much love you poured into it! Happy leapblogging! Elaine xxx

scrappysharon said...

That is really lovely.....Just popped over from DC. Sharon x

Angela said...

What a beautiful card, I love the gorjuss images and you have got the layout perfect x

Dannii said...

Stunning card, great use of the Gorjuss girl products, perfectly following the sketch, good luck in the challenge x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gorjuss image! Fab card, love your take on the sketch. Maddy x