Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Quick Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going?  I have had a very busy two days. I am hoping today will be a little calmer. There are so many thing I want to do.

I am still making Christmas cards. This year I don't really have any idea how many I will need. This card was really quick to make.


Last year I got the member's gift from Create and Craft it was a stack of A6 Christmas images called Cosy Christmas. I did use some of the sheets last Christmas but I have struggled with ideas for some of the sheets. The background is one of the sheets. 


I added an image that I got in a little packet of toppers from the Range. This is the last one. I am trying to use things up. 


Earlier in the year our local craft shop had an enormous sale. I picked up this IndigoBlu Christmas stamp for just 50p. Yesterday I used it for the first time. It is a rubber stamp and it worked well with my Tim Holtz stamping platform. You can flip the top so it can handle clear or rubber stamps. I did quite a bit of stamping yesterday while it was out. The results are very good. Some stamps I had struggled with before stamped first time.  It is also very good for batch stamping once you have everything set up. 


This is another card for the Christmas pile which is getting bigger. 

Enjoy the rest of the week 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Katie said...

Sweet card

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Jackie, love the topper and your bargain 50p stamp, xxx

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie, a great way of using things up! I totally agree with you re the Tim Holtz platform, wouldn't be without mine now :) Hugs - Debs xxx

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie :-)

Donna Ellis said...

Such frosty goodness in your adorable card, Jackie! It's beautiful! xx

Tracy Welham said...

Just adorable, the backing paper works so well with that cute image. A stamping platform has made a huge difference to my crafting. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and lovely Jackie
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Hi Jackie. Fab card...I used a lot of these topper things for my card. Made life easier for those cards for what I call normal people....by that I mean not my special family ones. You've reminded me that I've got so,ex left...thank you x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great card Jackie. Using toppers and pre-printed backgrounds is the perfect way to build up a Christmas card stash. Full marks for using things up, I always end up with oddments that I never know what to do with. They usually end up at school in the make and do corner.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the sweet image and wonderful background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Sweet image and fab detail Jackie.
Laine
x

Emma Goddard said...

One word ... Adorable, luv it, hugs xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, it doesn't look like a quick card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the scene you have created!

Nicola ♥

Kate M said...

Lovely card, like how you are using things up to make your cards.
You are better organised than me if you now have a pile of them!!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

such a cute Christmas card today Jackie

Unknown said...

Just adorable love all the embellies x

Shabneez said...

Love the traditional colours on your card Jackie and your use of the image and stamp. Hope it's a more relaxing day for you today. Shabneez x

Unknown said...

Adorable Christmas card Jackie and super embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Christmas card, those red Christmas trees are adorable!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

karenlotty said...

Lovely quick card for a Christmas which is what we all need to be able to do
I loved your stained glass card yesterday I got in a bit of a pickle trying to Paper piece the Poinsettia one! I'll keep persevering because it is so effective

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what brilliant Christmas card, and such a great design too.
Such a sweet image and a lovely sentiment.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous card and such a cute image x