Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

Twisted Easel Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you had a good weekend and got done all the things you needed to do. We caught up with jobs on Saturday and on Sunday we went to see both sets of parents. We have dropped off their presents and cards. My parents are off to stay with my sister soon and we will see my husband's parents on Boxing Day.

I have been looking through my files and I found a Christmas card I had made but not shared.


I do like twisted easel cards. I made the background with white heat embossed snowflakes. Then I used Distress ink to colour the card. Around the edge I ran Ice Stickles to give a glittery appearance. 


I cut the Winter Trees from Creative Expressions from a white glitter cards. The Deer family also from Creative Expressions were cut from black card and I put some black card behind them to make them solid. 


This is the Snowflake tag from the Snowflake Border, Corner Tag set from Creative Expressions. The stamp is from Indigo Blu. I heat embossed the whole tag with a clear sparkly powder. 


I hope you are getting on well with your Christmas prep. The time really does seem to be dashing by. 

Have a great week. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card Jackie, xxx

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love all the stamps and dies that you used. X

Unknown said...

OOOw this is so pretty and looks like a lovely Winter Wonderland. HUgs x

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is just something what a fabulous design love the shape its all amazing Love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, love the silhouettes on the blue and white. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Mrs A. said...

I love making easel cards and this one is just gorgeous. You can feel the cold and crispness in the image. Still got a few cards to make but getting there. Hugs Mrs A.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful! xoxo

Aunty Sue said...

What beautiful card love the snowflake back drp with image. Very clever

Laine said...

Lovely card Jackie. Stunning frosted background!
Laine
x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the background such wonderful depth and sparkle.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Great card Jackie. Fab design x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Very beautiful Christmas Easel. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

pam said...

Lovely easel card Jackie, wonderful deer family.
Hugs Pam x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning easel card today

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jackie, love the twisted easel design
I have had a panic today as I thought I was doing well and was quite organised but someone seems to have sneaked by and pinched a week while I wasn't looking Lol
Hugs Kaz xx

Unknown said...

Stunning easel card Jackie. The background is gorgeous and love the reindeers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alizabethy said...

A fab snowy card - Reindeers seem to be everywhere this Christmas!

Carole J said...

This is so beautiful, Jackie. Love all the glittery snow and the silhouette! x

Dawn said...

Love the design of your card. Just stunning. x

Di said...

Beautiful card Jackie - such a lovely scene and I do love twisted easel cards as well. Love how you've captured the frosty feeling!

Hugs

Di xx

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Jackie, love the design. xx

ALI said...

Love this one Jackie, very effective scene!

Vic said...

A lovely card! I haven't tried making a twisted easel one before, but you are tempting me to try it... Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Glitter n Sparkle! Vic - DT x

Barb said...

It's a beautiful card Jackie. I love the pretty scene and the frosty look. Barbxx