Followers

Thursday 26 April 2018

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) challenge blog - theme Fantasy

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have been very busy with different things. Like lots of people I don't know where the time goes.

The new challenge starts today on the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) challenge blog and the theme is Fantasy. 


I had a bit of a think of what Fantasy meant to me. I decided I wanted to use a dragon image. Well on Beccy's Place blog there are a selection for free images to you can use. To my relief she did have a dragon. The papers in the background came with in a pack that I got for the wedding we didn't use them for that it was nice to used them now. The flowers at the bottom were cut with a Spellbinders die. 


He is called Baby Dragon and he is in the Fantasy section HERE.   I created his background with Publisher and I added the sentiment there as well. 


This is quite a cute card. Why not pop along and join in with this fortnight's challenge. 

I would like to the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Wendy L said...

I think it is cute too, thanks Jackie, xxx

Laine said...

Such a sweet image and papers Jackie!
Laine
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very super card and that image is just the cutest Dragon I have ever seen.
My your papers look so much like the scales of a Dragon or what I think they would have.
such a very clever design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alison59 said...

Fabulous, the backing paper looks like scales; well done Jackie :-)

Hazel said...

It is a really cute image and I love your background colours and die cut flowers. Hazel x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

Great card design for the 'Fantasy Theme', the colouring is brilliant

Happy crafting....

June

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

Great card design for the 'Fantasy Theme', the colouring is brilliant

Happy crafting....

June

Herbaholic said...

What pack was it for the papers??? They are like mermaid and fish scales :) Fab card, dragons have a soft spot in our house as well for obvious reasons ;) Love & Hugs - Debs xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute and lovely Jackie
Gr Karin

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....love the image and papers...Joolsx

Lori Kobular said...

What a great card! I love the dragon! And the background paper is awesome, sort of looks like dragon scales to me!!

Kate M said...

Lovely design and a great freebie dragon! Super card!
xx

pam said...

Fantastic card Jackie, adorable image.
Hugs Pam x

Kerri-Ann Briggs said...

Such a cute card, i love it x

Beccy said...

Cute card Jackie, I LOVE those rainbow coloured background papers. I think they look just like a dragon's scaly hide! I also like the way you added the sentiment directly onto the image panel. Looks awesome!
Cheers,
Beccy

Tracy Welham said...

Love this Jackie, cute image, fab background papers for this little dragon and the silhouette die finishes it off perfectly. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

What a cute dragon Jackie and love the scaly background! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

Your dragon is definitely the cutest! Sweet card, Jackie!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! Love the background too xoxo

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Brilliant card...Such a great image x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Super cute 😍

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a sweet dragon. Love your background as well

Janice said...

Such a cute dragon Jackie, a lovely design!
Janice x

Cazro said...

Hi Jackie, I love your cute dragon card. So pleased you shared your artwork with us in our first challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond. We greatly appreciate your support. Caz. DT.