Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog - August Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you all getting on? If all has gone to plan we are in Malta and the wedding is tomorrow.

Being the first of the month the new challenge starts on the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog the theme is always Anything Goes. This time the sponsor is Fred She Said Designs.


The embossing folder I used is called Falling Snow and is by Creative Expressions. 

There are many wonderful images in the store if you click on the logo you will be taken there 


This is the Nuthatch image and it is available HERE.  I used the pre-coloured image and printed it three times. I used one for the background and the other two to decoupage the image. I used the Double Pierced circles from Creative Expressions to make the frame. 


I have the Sizzix Bigz Pine Cone die and this is the first time I have been happy with the pine cones I made with it. 


This is a Creative Expressions die. 


I like this image a lot and I think I will be using it on a few Christmas cards this year. 

Enjoy the rest of the week 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design just loving this gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. The image and background are wonderful and your pine cones look amazing. I hope it all goes well for the wedding xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design,just gorgeous.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the robin and pine cones.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
so glad you were able to make the wedding.
I love this super wonderful card and your very super image is so gorgeous.
really like that embossing folder also.
Beautiful pine cones and winter spray.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

ALI said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, really love it x

Laine said...

Such a great card Jackie. Hope your day goes well tomorrow!
Laine.
x

Janette said...

Hope you enjoy the wedding, I love this card Jackie, I recently won this image and look forward to using it, you did an amazing job it's beautiful...xx

Janice said...

A lovely, traditional style card Jackie, love the dies you have used. Hope you enjoy the wedding.
Janice x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's stunning, Jackie xoxo

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful image and fab design x

karenlotty said...

Lovely card JACKIE I love this embossing folder I use it for all sorts of occasions not just Christmas Is it as hot in Malta as it is here? Enjoy the wedding

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jackie - I hope you are enjoying Malta.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! What a lovely, peaceful, BEAUTIFUL creation! Your amazing setting just brings out the serenity of the season! XXOO

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so very pretty Jackie, love the colors