Followers

Monday 30 July 2018

Anything but a Card - A Box

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead. This is a scheduled post we are on our way to Malta. Life has been so fraught I am looking forward to some time away.

Being Monday the new challenge starts at Always Fun Challenges and the theme is Anything But a Card. So I made a box. I am no longer on the design team but I thought I would share this anyway.


Recently it was my mother-in-laws birthday and she likes chocolate. We have taken to buying bars of chocolate for her they just needed a box to show them off. I had a sheet of A3 patterned card and it was just right for this box. 


To decorate the top I used all dies from John Next Door. 


Here is the chocolate in the box. 


One final look at the box. That is all from me until next time. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jackie

Janette said...

Really pretty and I bet your mum in law loved it as much as that yummy chocolate...enjoy the wedding..xx

Wendy L said...

A wonderful make Jackie, better value than a box of chocolates.
Enjoy your time away, xxxz

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Janice said...

A gorgeous box Jackie, perfect for any gift!
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous box Jackie, beautiful flowers x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this box and its contents!! Super idea for her gift, Hazelxx

Lori Kobular said...

What a beautiful box filled with yummy chocolate! Who could resist a gift like that!!

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful box Jackie, I am sure your mother in law loved it.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful box Jackie. Love it.

karenlotty said...

A lovely box and just right for the present

Laine said...

A beautiful box for delicious chocolate Jackie.
Laine
x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great die cuts making this box, lovely flowers