Followers

Monday 31 December 2018

Top Twelve Cards of 2018

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your year been? We have had ups and downs much like everyone I suspect. As we reach the end of the year I would like to share some of my favourite cards  that I have made.  I went through my photos and picked a card for each month. When I made them is not necessarily when they were blogged. 

January

I wish I could remember who this beautiful image is from. 

February
 
This was a twist and pop card. I used the Sailing Boat Stained Glass  die from Creative Expressions. My Father-in-law loved it and still has it on display. 

March

There was an appeal to make 18th Birthday cards and I responded. This has been one of my most popular posts of the year. 

April
 

This is my favourite image by Pollyanna Pickering she is sadly missed. 

May

I was asked to make a card for a Baby Shower. I found the design for this tri-shutter card on the internet. It is a great design for using all those small dies; I even used a craft knife to cut the slits. 

June

I won this die in the Kerst/Christmas group on Facebook. It is such a beautiful die I was thrilled. 

 July

I made this card with lots of dies from the John Next Door range. 

August 

More dies from the John Next Door range. This card was to congratulate our daughter who got a new job. 

September

I was asked by the mother of the groom  to make a wedding card for a couple getting married in October. This is the card that I made for me to give them. 

October

I treated myself to the Deer Scenes and the Snow Scenes dies from John Next Door. I found a tutorial for a Z-fold card and I was away. 

November

I have been visiting Winchester regularly since the beginning of November. They have a very nice shop called C&H Fabrics which has a craft department. On day when I was there they had 20% off everything and I treated myself to some Sizzix dies/ I have used them a lot.  

December

When I got to December I found that I was very short of cards. This one was made from scraps that I had die cut but not got round to using. 

I have enjoyed looking back through my cards. In a lot of ways this year has been tough. There have been some good times too. 

I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year and very blessing for 2019.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie,you have some gorgeous cards here, what beautiful work, nice to look back and share them too...
Hope your new year is happy and healthy for you and yours, all the very best, see you in 2019....hugs..xxxxxx

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely selection of cards and all the best for 2019

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic Jackie

Happy New Year and a Creative 2019
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Jackie, lovely to revisit. Wishing you and hubby a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alizabethy said...

What a fab selection of cards that showcase such a lot of different styles and techniques you have used over the year!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. happy New Zyear to you and your family.

Beccy said...

Wonderful collection of beautiful cards Jackie, you've had a very creative twelve months.
All the best for a very Happy New Year!
Cheers,
Beccy

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So many great cards this year

jane stillman said...

A fabulous selection of cards Jackie and all so different. Could the first one be a woodware stamp??? Happy New Year to you and yours, hope 2019 is a good one for you xx

Janice said...

A fabulous selection Jackie!
Janice x