Followers

Sunday 15 December 2019

A Bit More Time to Craft - Winter Robin Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? We had a catching up day yesterday. What with being away on holiday and being out quite a bit lately not much has been getting done.

The new challenge starts at the A More Time to Craft Challenge blog and the theme is Anything Goes and there are some fantastic digital papers on offer as prizes. I just love using these papers myself.

Here is a Christmas card I made with the Gothic Flakes digital papers.


I printed the papers in two sizes. The larger one was for the outside layer. I chose a paper with a paler centre so that the robin would show up. I cut one of the John Next Door bauble dies in gold and I used and foliage die to make a wreath around the bauble. I think the bow came with the robin die. 


Why not join in with the challenge the papers are well worth winning. Click on the logo and you will be taken straight to the challenge blog. 


The branch is a Spellbinders die the robin die came free with a magazine (I can't remember which one now). 


This is a Crafter's Companion die. I love the the dot is attache to the i. 


I did enjoy making this card and using the papers. Hopefully I have made enough Christmas cards this year. I really need the time I have next week to catch up with some other makes. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

karin said...

Such a beautiful design paper. Love the Robin on your card.
Karin
Xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Jackie what a fab card love the papers have a good week nearly big day

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifulllllllllll Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the Robin, but who doesn't I suppose, so sweet.
Enjoy your day.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Another gorgeous festive card, just loving the papers and robin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

A stunning card Jackie! Shabneez x

pam said...

Stunning card Jackie, love your beautiful Robin
Hugs Pam x

Wendy L said...

A lovely card again today Jackie.
Life gets busier when you retire !!!!!

Liz said...

A beautiful, festive Christmas card, Jackie. xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie.

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Jackie..hugs Lozzy xx
Have a great Christmas xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jackie

June x

Gwyneth said...

Another really lovely card Jackie.
GG

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the robin and the gorgeous layout