Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Pretty Floral Easter Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We have had some nice weather. Today isn't so nice. Today is also vaccination day for us. This afternoon we will be heading off to the vaccination centre. We were lucky and managed to get appointments together. 

I have been making Easter cards. The Mother's Day cards I have made are in the post. 


I just love the Small Flower die and the Small leaves die from the John Next Door range. I used card for the flowers that I had coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. They are no good for colouring anymore but the ink in them makes gorgeous papers. The leaves were cut with paper I found in my Snippets stash. 


This sentiment was made with some of the Stencil Sentiments die set from the John Next Door range. I think I heard John say that some more words and phrases are coming in this style. 


There you have it a pretty floral Easter card. I think I have all my Easter cards made now. I really ought to make some more Christmas cards. This is the first blog post I have completed on our new laptop. I am taking quite a while to get used to it. A friend helped my out by making me some watermarks. 

Enjoy the rest of the week

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Jackie; good luck with the vaccine :-)

Shabneez said...

Good luck with your vaccine Jackie. Can't wait to get mine although no news yet so will have to be patient. Such a pretty floral card. Shabneez x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, its so pretty. xx

Rocky said...

This is so pretty, those tiny flowers are fab aren't they.

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card, love those colours and your paper is awesome....Great project...xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! Glad the weather is improving for your area, and signs of spring are popping up in places other than our cards. Extra happy you and hubby are receiving your shots today! We had our first round last week, and have the final round on April Fool's Day. On to your magnificent card! LOVE the explosive design - like the Easter Wishes just cannot contain the Life of Spring! But even more, I admire your dexterity in inking each flower, popping them up, carefully placing pearly centers in them, and then adding the tiny circles and "flowers" bursting forth on the edges! WOW! Lots of work on it, and so impeccably done! Hope it all goes well for you today! hugs, de

Mrs A. said...

So nice to see an Easter card in blues.good luck with your vaccines. Hugs Mrs A.

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, good luck with the jab!

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card,love it. Good luck with your vaccine. Anesha

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the Clarity win Jackie xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! Hope the shots went well. I have my first this Saturday xoxo

Doreen said...

What a beautiful Easter card, love the flowers.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jackie, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. Those little flowers and foliage are so pretty, that really is such a striking card. Take care, Michelle x