Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2021

A Box Birthday Card for a Special Person

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We had a fantastic walk on Monday before the rain came. We parked on the outskirts of Winchester and walked in to town along the river. There are a few routes you can take. We stopped in Winchester for a coffee and it came with a free chocolate. The round trip was about 5 miles. We even saw some baby ducks on the river. I am having a walk with my friend today. We are walking up to the Country Park so she can see the bluebells. We can get a coffee there as well. 

I do like making box cards and they are usually popular with the recipients. 


I made this one for a special someone. I made the background paper. To be honest I did it a while ago and I don't remember how I did it. I do have a tutorial for making this type of card it can be reached HERE.  The card I made is slightly bigger than an A4 sheet. 


I love the new Stencil Alphabet and the Stencil Number dies from the John Next Door range. 


I used the Firth Park tags dies for the sentiment. I also used the glasses from the Champagne Bottle die set and the Leafy Flourish dies. 


I was pleased with how the card turned out. 


The recipient was very pleased with this card. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

karin said...

Great that box card Jackie, love it. Now you're talking about Winchester, that song Winchester Cathedral comes up in my mind 😊.
Enjoy your day.
Karin
Xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made a gorgeous boxcard Jackie
Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful box card Jackie. Have a great evening. Anesha x

Littlelamb said...

I am sure Sam loved it. I couldn’t send him one but I did wish him a Happy Birthday. Out of hospital on Friday.

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
this is a beautiful box card I love the way the Champs glasses pop out of the design.
Great colours used and no wonder the recipient loved it.
I started making my boxes from you tutorial so thanks for sharing.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous box card.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow, this is one awesome creative design. Love the fab colours added. xx

Janette said...

Lovely pop up box Jackie.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fabulous hun, just love all the added details
Hugs Shell xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous box card Jackie, I love the colours and all the elements to it.
Your walk sound lovely, Kate x

Shabneez said...

Super creation Jackie! Shabneez x