Followers

Monday 26 July 2021

John Next Door Christmas Stamps with Matching Dies

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet time at home. Being retired we do try to get out and about during the week and stay home catching up on things at the weekend. Of course the weekend it is a good time to see our daughter and son-in-law. 

Here are my makes for the One Day Special on the Craft Store. I used the Snowfall and Deerland stamp and die duos. There are lots of pictures in this post. 


Using the Snowfall die and stamp duo. 

Using the Deerland dies from the die and stamp duo with the Alphabet stencil dies. 


I just love the stag's head and the snowflakes. 


More snowflakes. I did do some foiling with my Kaleido. 


Can you see the snowflakes in this one? The stags are magnificent. 


They are lovely stamps and dies to work with. Having the added option to foil the stamps is a real treat. 

Here are all the cards together. I really didn't get long to make these. I thought I had until 10th August. In the end they were needed on 24th July. That's one reason why the cards aren't very inventive. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous designs and just love everything about these cards Jackie, one could not pick just one...x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie what a super selection of cards, all so beautifully designed and colour pallets are fab, Kate x

Aunty Sue said...

Wow Jackie what a brilliant selection of cards have a good week

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

An amazing collection of Christmas cards, I particularly like the deer's head.
Have a great week!

Debbie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh what very gorgeous designs and such brilliant stamps and dies.
Love them all they look amazing.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, well I think these are just wonderful, well done on getting them finished and I think they are very creative.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Amazing samples xoxo

Anonymous said...

A lovely variety of creative Christmas cards in such pretty colours! thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

ALI said...

Great selection of cards Jackie, love them. I've been Christmas card making today!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW!! Fabulous selection of awesome Christmas makes hun

Hugs Shell xx

Shabneez said...

Super samples Jackie - each and every one so different. Shabneez x