Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Ducks at Christmas

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We  have been busy with family things. When I can I am trying to catch up on my Christmas card making. 

Here is one of my latest Christmas cards.


You know me I do like to recycle old cards. This is quite a simple card. 


I did use the puzzle die again. That's the one that came free with a magazine sometime ago. I really don't get rid of much of my crafty stash. 😀 Those ducks are so cute. Maybe they need wellies for the snow. 


So another card for my card for my Christmas stash. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fun card

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, oh I do love this, what a wonderful image and so good you recycle them.xx

ALI said...

This is fabulous and up-cycled!

karin said...

Great card with the ducks on it Jackie.
Karin

tilly said...

these ducks are so cute and look great with your puzzle die, xx

aussie aNNie said...

Pretty cool card Jackie. It actually reminded me I have a puzzle die cut...xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love your die. Anesha x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely love your card Jackie, the ducks are fabulous and I love the jigsaw die, brilliant design, Kate x

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jackie, great recycling. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is super cute, love the layout!

Hugs Shell xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Wendy L said...

Super die Jackie, love the ducky Christmas card, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great Jackie
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Such a clever creation Jackie. Shabneez x

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, Jackie! I enjoy recycling store-bought Christmas cards that are too beautiful to toss out at the end of the holidays. Thanks for reminding me, as it is too much to die cut or stamp just now, but I can do some ideas for the recycle box in my closet! Thank you so much! hugs, de