Followers

Sunday 1 August 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #90 - Anything Goes - Sponsor Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a nice time with our daughter and son-in-law on Saturday. On Sunday we had coffee with friends. Tomorrow we are off to the Zoo. That will make a nice change. 

Today being the first day of the month sees the start of a new challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the Sponsor is Beccy's Place


I was asked to make a card for a special birthday for someone who loves fishing. I decided to make a Pop-up  box card. I have instructions for this type of card on my blog HERE. 


There are many wonderful image sets in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 





Being silhouettes I was able to put my own colours behind the images. I had lots of fun decorating the panels. To make the name I used the  Stencil Alphabet  dies from the John Next Door range. The fish and seaweed came from the Under the Sea die set from Memory Box. The numbers were made with the John Next Door Advent numbers. The greeting was made with the Stencil Sentiments die set from John Next Door. The paper is from a pad from the Works I love it. Don't forget this type of card folds flat for posting. 


I know the chap liked his card. I know a few people who go fishing so this is a great image set to have. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a lovely Sunday. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card box Jackie, brilliant image of Beccy's too. xx

Aunty Sue said...

Absolutely brilliant Jackie love it. Have a great day

Andree said...

A fabulous box card Jackie, lovely papers and super silhouette images. I love the little fish hidden in the seaweed. Have fun at the zoo xxx

karin said...

Such a beautiful creation this boxcarr Jackie, love it!
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I always use your instructions to make my pop up boxes.
It's a great tutorial.
Never thought of a fishing theme one though it's a great idea will have ot remember that for next year for my Grandson.
I love your wonderful design and all the elements used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

A lovely very appropriate card . Gorgeous card idea too. Shows those images off to a T. Hugs Mrs A.

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes JACKIE
I especially like the Madonna with Child and of course your recycled ducks!
Take care x

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous box card Jackie, love the fishing theme and how you have embellished the box, Kate x

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jackie I found your blog through Kates...and I'm now a follower hugs Sue x

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous box card, Jackie! Love all the little fish jumping out of the seaweed. Great way to use the silhouette fishermen. :-D Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

pam said...

Fantastic pop up box card Jackie.
Pam x

Janette said...

Beautiful Jackie. Xx

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, you box card is fabulous! What a fun way to customize a celebration, and bring lots of elements into your card. Love it! huggers, de

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful Jackie, I do love this style of card,xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Jackie
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Great card Jackie - love the design. Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Jackie xoxo

Rocky said...

Absolutely brilliant, love it.

ALI said...

Lovely box card Jackie x

Pat K said...

Fabulous pop-up box Jackie. Love that it's masculine. xx

JD/ Jill said...

What a fabulous masculine card! Well done!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make, my hubby would love that...so I'm sure it will be treasured
Hugs Shell x

Crafts in the Command Center said...

I love this box card! The silhouette images are fabulous and perfect for the fishing theme. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

flossbite said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!