Followers

Monday 29 November 2021

Christmas with Beccy's Place and Mr Snowflake

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your weekend been. We had a meal with our friends on Saturday evening. Sunday was a quiet day we just had to pick up my friend's artwork from an Art Show. This meant that they were able to visit relatives on the Isle of Wight. My lovely Mother-in-law is back in hospital for more blood transfusions. It is such a worrying time for us all. We were able to visit last Thursday. 

This is Encore Week at Beccy's Place. I was given the older Mr Snowflake digital Stamp set to use.

Here are the cards that I made. 


For this slimline card I used the pre-coloured snowman. The sentiment was foiled with my Kaleido. 


For this card I use the wreath and one to the sentiments. The wreath was coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils and then fussy cut. The paper were from my stash and I used the John Next Door Snowflake Corners again. 



I had great fun making these cards. I love how it is so easy to flip and resize digital images. The colouring is very relaxing too. 

Don't forget it is the last day of Beccy's Christmas Challenge too. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Jackie

gr karin

Janette said...

Sorry about your mum-in-law Jackie, do feel for you both.
Your cards are lovely, the penguin is so so cute.xx

Janette said...

Just realised the 'penguin' is a snowman :)) honestly my eyes.xx

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful cards. I love the matting. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Always Anything Goes & Unlimited Entries
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create

Tracy Welham said...

These are beautiful festive cards, Jackie. I love the colour tones of both. Have a good week. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cuilliesocks said...

He's a gorgeous snowman and both of your cards are fabulous Jackie.
Sorry to hear a bout your MiL, I hope she improves soon, take care, Kate x

karin said...

Great cards with this 'oldie ' created by Beccy.
Karin.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so cute! xoxo

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards Alison x

JD/ Jill said...

Two very nicely done cards. Hope things are going better for your mother-in-law. Take care...

aussie aNNie said...

Two stunning cards, designs and colours, simply gorgeous..x

Shabneez said...

Fabulous card Jackie. Praying your mother in law is better and home soon. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very cute today. That snowman is funny