I hope you have had a good weekend. I am nearly completely better so I am fit enough to go back to work.
Well I have managed to catch up on a few jobs this week, even though at the start of the week it looked like I wouldn't be able to. My husband helped me hugely on Saturday.
I thought you might like to see the revised Wedding Invitation design. We have spoken to the happy couple and they are happy for me to go ahead with this design.
The colours are a bit more muted and I have used dies to cut some of the mats so I can do a bit of gutting to save a bit of money.
This is the original design it hasn't changed that much really. I will be using distress ink on the Gelli plate and not acrylic paint. I think that will be easier to make multiple copies this way.
A close up of the background I used two netting masks stuck together to give me a larger mask so that I could create the netting effect on the background without having to move the mask.
This is the Save the Date cards all finished my husband sorted all the printing for me which was a huge help. They were collected earlier and they will be sent out soon.
So this is what I will be working on next. I think I will have to have a day making backgrounds and so forth. I don't want to leave it all till the last minute. I will be designing much smaller evening invitations soon they will be the same size as the Save the Date cards.
I hope you have a good week.