Followers

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Free Gift Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine - Issue 167 July

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? It has turned very wet here such a contrast to the temperatures last week.

When I bought the latest issue of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine I was thrilled with the free gift and I couldn't wait to make a card with it.


The background papers came from my stash. 


I started by cutting a circle of water colour card. I had some Pixie Powders left over on my craft mat from another project and I wiped the circle through the ink to make the background. Then I stamped the fairy and the sentiment with black archival ink. I picked up some of the colour with a paint brush so the colour was a little darker on the fairy. I cut the frame with a Spellbinders lacy circle die and a Tonic die to cut our the centre. 


This is  a Crafter's Companion die.


I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. With the wedding so close nothing else is really happening for us just planning and organising. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Barb said...

What a beautiful card this is Jackie. I really like every single thing about it. What a great freebie! Barbxx

Unknown said...

This is a magical card Jackie, love the fairy and how you have framed her. Loving the background you have created and the backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

dbscraftpassion said...

Love this. Love everything fairy beuatiful Jackie

Hugs

Donna

Tracy Welham said...

Very pretty card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Emma Goddard said...

This is beautiful, love the image, what a great gift xx

Linda Simpson said...

Another gorgeous card, love the papers and wonderful fairy.
Hugs
Linda xxx

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I love how you've added extra colour to the fairy

Karenzkardz said...

A beautiful card..beautiful colour tones x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

just beautiful today Jackie

Claire said...

Pretty card with a lovely colour scheme, perfect x

Carole J said...

Very pretty card, Jackie. x

Andree said...

A super card Jackie. Lovely stamped image and papers xx

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, soooo gorgeous! Hugs, de

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card, love the effect from the Pixie Powders x

Alison59 said...

What a delightful card Jackie :-)

Laine said...

So pretty and delicate Jackie.
Laine
xx

Di said...

Gorgeous card and what a lovely freebie with QCME!

Hugs

Di xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxox

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
such a very lovely card and your design is wonderful.
I love that stamped fairy and your super background you have created with the pixie powders.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I love the fairy. Cathy x

Lori Kobular said...

Oh sweet! I love that Flower Fairy on your lovely card! She is adorable!

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty and I love the colour combination. Hugs Mrs A.

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous creation Jackie - love the fairy! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

This is so pretty, Jackie. Love the delicacy of your design

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Unknown said...

Fab card - great use of the free gift :) I do love it when you get a good mag freebie x