Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Pollyanna Pickering - Tawny Owl - Birthday Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How are you keeping? We are very busy, there are only a few weeks left until the wedding. The preparations are going well. All the boxes for the various tables are packed. The trees are finished. I just have to finish off the buttonholes and the table plan ( I want to do that as close to the end as I can to take account of last minute changes). Sorry to be so boring I can't really think of much else at the moment.

As a break from wedding makes I decided to make a birthday card with one of my Pollyanna Pickering paper kits from the Creative World of Crafts.


The papers came from a pack from the Creative World of Crafts. 


I do love this image. The owl babies are so cute. 


Here is a description of the Tawny Owl that I cut from the image. 


Have  great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card Jackie, love your wildlife ones, xxx

Di said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! Love those fluffy owlets 😃

Love hearing about the wedding pRogers as it unfolds, so never apologise.

Hugs

Di xx

Alison59 said...

Oh what a fabulous image and card Jackie :-)

I've so enjoyed hearing the wedding progress; keep the info coming and so looking forward to some piccies after the event xx

Unknown said...

Love this card Jackie, the owl and its young ones are delightful. Great background layout. Its not boring to hear about the wedding arrangements, I for one love reading about all the preparations. Hugs Jennifer xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful owl card Jackie...lovely images of barn owls....glad to hear wedding plans are going well....Joolsx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh this card is so lovely and gorgeous.
I love that owl image it's so lovely.
Must use my CD of that more often.
Now this is funny as you know great crafty minds think alike well it's hubbies Birthday tomorrow and your panel top and bottom are a similar design to his card I made yesterday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Fabulous card Jackie, must use my cd.
Pam x

Mia said...

What a great card!

Lori Kobular said...

Oh I love the beautiful owls! The babies remind me of a book I used to read to one of my daughters ~ "Owl Babies" by Martin Wardell. Oh I miss those days of reading to my daughters! The baby owls look just like the three owl babies in the book! Great card!

karenlotty said...

It's beautiful Jackie

Jan said...

Fabulous card Jackie xx Jan

Carole J said...

Beautiful! Love the papers to match the gorgeous image. x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love owls.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful, Jackie xoxox

Laine said...

Fabulous image and detail Jackie.
xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. A lovely image and fabulous papers xx

Emma Goddard said...

What a beautiful image, stunning card Jackie xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a gorgeous owl project, love your die cut and the gorgeous papers

Shabneez said...

Cute creation Jackie - I love owls. Shabneez

Katie said...

Lovely card

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful card Jackie. As I've said before, I love Pollyanna Pickering images, and that cool grey tone card works so well with that image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Karenzkardz said...

Soo cute..I love owls xx

Herbaholic said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I LOVE owls :) You're not boring with the wedding talk, I'm loving living your journey with you :) Hugs - Debs xxxx