Followers

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Cookie Cutter Christmas Santa

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

How has your week started? Yesterday I walked to our local Next it took me an hour there and back with some shopping time included. It is quite a nice walk I think I will be doing it again. Today I have a crafty day planned. My husband will be home early he has a dentist appointment. We are hoping to be able to go back to the shop where we ordered our new oven as we haven't heard anything since last week - watch this space.

My husband commented the other day that I know you like making my large cards but they aren't so practical for posting. So I decided to make a few more smaller ones.


I found a pack of smaller card blanks with matching envelopes in my stash. I cut all the mats and layers with my guillotine. I have stopped using my rotary trimmer in favour of the guillotine as I think the cut is better.  I am quite surprised. 


I stamped eight of these cute Santas with the Cookie- Cutter Christmas stamp set from Stampin Up. Four of them were used for these cards. They were cut out with the matching punch.  I used some scalloped circle dies to cut the circles behind the Rustic Twig Wreath from Creative Expressions. 


The sentiment was cut with a Signature die. 


I had cut all of the bits for the cards. When I came to make them I decided to swap the elements around. They should be okay for posting. 


You will see what happened to the other four Santas sometime soon. 

Happy Crafting


Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards Jackie, super design. enjoy your crafty day and hope you get good news about your oven. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such fun cards Jackie.
Laine
x

Kate M said...

Great set of cards, I love the Santa from Cookie Cutter Christmas!!
xx

Janette said...

Jackie you have been busy, wow, gorgeous cards...x

Barb said...

You've been busy Jackie. A lovely set of cards. I love your jolly Santa. Barbxx

Alison59 said...

Fab set of cards Jackie :-)

Good luck for hubby at the dentist :-@

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a super cute Santa card today

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, loving the cute Santa.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori Kobular said...

Oh I love that cute Santa!! He looks great on top of the wreath! Very pretty Christmas cards!

Emma Goddard said...

Wow, these are fantastic Jackie, love them, love the santa xx

pam said...

Lovely Christmas cards Jackie, thats a cute Santa.
Hugs Pam x

ALI said...

Great card Jackie very festive....

Beccy said...

Your cookie cutter Santas are fabulous Jackie, you did a wonderful job with the colouring. I love the festive holly paper you added, and the double mat in traditional colours. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

dbscraftpassion said...

Great cards Jackie

Love this cookie cutter set

Hugs
Donna x

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant Christmas card Jackie, love cute santa x

Brawny x said...

Very cute card Jackie x

Susan Joyce said...

Love the DSP you used and the sentiment die cut is lovely, great Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Shabneez said...

A lovely selection Jackie - it's cheaper to post the smaller ones too so win/win! Shabneez x

Jan said...

Lovely cards xx Jan

JoAnn said...

Love the cute Santa and your set of cards. Great papers and designs. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo