Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

Crafty Catz Challenge blog challenge 394

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

Well the weekend is ahead of us. I hope you have had a good week and have something nice planned for the weekend. Today I am going to make a felted scarf. The lady who runs the workshops I help with has been asked to run scarf making workshops. She wanted to  have a try  out so I offered to help.. The weekend is going to be filled with visiting family.

Being Friday the new challenge starts on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog. This is a big one for me as it is the first one I am hosting I had the privilege of choosing the images for the Design Team to use. The theme as usual is Anything Goes with the optional twist of using Winter Colours. The sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.


In the background I used the Falling Snow Embossing folder from Creative Expressions. I have used it a lot this year. I added die cut snowflakes to add to the texture. The ribbon was from my stash. 


There are many wonderful images in the store if you click on the logo you will be taken there. 



This fun image is called Reindeer Blocks and it is available HERE. I printed it on to Neenah card and I coloured it with my Promarkers. This image would easily make a card by itself not much else would be needed. 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It would be lovely if you could join in with the challenge. 


Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and fabulous challenge this week enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Lovely card Jackie, I agree with Dianne too...
Enjoy your weekend...xx

dbscraftpassion said...

Love this xxxx

Donna

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jackie. I love this image, so much fun. Cathy x

Emma Goddard said...

Awww this is just adorable Jackie, so sweet xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is super cute Jackie! love your coloring!

Unknown said...

Such a great fun card Jackie, I love the image and design. Hope your workshop goes well and have a great weekend. ~Hugs Jennifer xx

Alison59 said...

Such a lovely card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card Jackie, the reindeer is just adorable. Have a fabulous time at the workshop.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

A fun filled card Jackie. Cute images and lovely detail!
Laine
x

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Jackie. Xx

ALI said...

Lovely card, great image and layout.

Stamping Bubbles said...

What a fabulous image Jackie and a great card too. Enjoy your weekend.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, this is adorable! I have often thought of getting this little image, but wasn't sure how I'd color it. You have inspired me with any window pane image, now! BEAUTIFUL card and such fun, festive colors! hugs, de

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very super card and those block images are super cute.
Wonderful designing as always.
Congrats on being the host for this challenge.
Have a super weekend with you lovely family.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. Lovely design, image and background xx

Beccy said...

What a cute card! It looks like someone was taking a series of photos of this little guy and he was both shy and curious at the same time. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the snowflakes you scattered around. The background you created is beautiful, the texture from the embossing and die cuts is fantastic. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Brawny x said...

What a super cute image Jackie. A fabulous cardvx

Shabneez said...

I absolutely adore this card Jackie - it's stunning! I saw your felted scarf - looks brilliant! Shabneez x

Kate M said...

Really super card - love the cute reindeers!!
xx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is adorable and super cute!! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

NickScrapShack said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I love the embossing pattern you used and those pretty snowflakes. Hope you´ll have a great week! Nick

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Lori Kobular said...

Oh how cute!! I love the reindeer peeking out of those squares! The snowflakes in the background are so pretty!

Carole J said...

Oh, how I love these Bugaboo reindeer! They make me smile. A lovely card, Jackie! x