Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

A Baby card for New Grandparents.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope you did something nice. I have been working on the image for the wedding invitations I am making for our nephew and his fiancee. The artwork has come in three parts that need putting together. It has been rather tricky. My husband had to do the scanning at his work as the main image was on A3 paper. He often ends up helping me when I make wedding invites it takes team work.

One of my best friends became a grandmother for the first time last week which is all very exciting. The new baby is a little girl and everyone is doing well. I made a card to celebrate.


So the new baby is a girl so the card had to be pink. I got all my baby themed dies and I put them together. It was quite a quick make. 


The baby blocks are by Tattered Lace I picked them up in a sale. 


The babygro is a Crafter's Companion die. 


Another Tattered Lace die one of my favourites. 


Look who is staying with us for a couple of weeks while my daughter and her husband are in America at a convention. They are very cute. 



It is such a big thing to become a grandparent and my friend never thought she would. 

Have a great week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous baby card with a lovely design. Love the backing paper. Your little guests look adorable. Nothing exciting going on for me, I am at the hospital every afternoon and early evening sitting with my mum who is quite ill. Hugs Jennifer xx

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous baby card Jackie, love the design! Love the photos of your furry friends, so very adorable!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie..love the dies...Have fun with your Daughter fur babies....so cute...Joolsx

Carole J said...

Such a sweet new baby girl card, Jackie! Have a lovely week with the fur babies! x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie..xx

Alison59 said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie :-)

Have fun petsitting x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a wonderful baby card today Jackie

Planetsusie said...

Love that pink you've used Jackie - and the die cuts are perfect, especially those baby blocks! Very envious of you looking after those cuties for a couple of weeks - you're so lucky!! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo

Patricia said...

What a really super card for your friends new Granddaughter.
Love the cute guests you have staying.
Patricia xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the design and wonderful die cuts. Your guests are so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jackie, love the fab die cuts :)
Love your daughter's furry kids, I bet they will be spoilt rotten while on holiday at your house !
Hugs Kaz xx

Laine said...

So pretty in pink and such cute pictures Jackie.
Laine
x

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

pam said...

Beautiful baby card Jackie.
Pam x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a wonderful card for the pround Grand Parents.
Your design is brillant and so lovely.
What cuties are your little charges.
they look sos weet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card I love baby cards always so sweet. Good luck with the Wedding Invites they sound interesting Loving your lodgers as well Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been busy Jackie. This card is gorgeous, sure it will be treasured. I love your animal pictures- I can never get a good picture of our hamster! Cathy x

Brawny x said...

Great card Jackie x