Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Crafty Catz challenge 404 Anything Goes with the optional twist of Using some Pretty Ribbon

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

This is the first of two posts from me today. Being Friday the new challenge starts on the Crafty Catz Challenge blog and I am the host this time. The sponsor is Crafty Ribbons and the Design Team used their own images I chose the optional theme of Use some Pretty Ribbon.

The Crafty Catz Challenge blog has a Guest Design Team call for March out at the moment. If you are interested put GDT after your name with your entry.


My mother-in-law loves poppies this card is for her. I cut the image and the mats with the Double Pierced Square dies from Creative Expressions. The embossing folder I used is  Heart Lattice also from Creative Expressions. The sentiment was cut with some Emerald dies. 


If you go to the store there is more than just gorgeous ribbon it is well worth a visit. If you click on the logo you will be taken to the store.


The poppies are come in a set from Beccy's Place I purchased them knowing my Mother-in-law would love them. The set is called Poppies and is available HERE.  I used the pre-coloured set to save a bit of time. I do love red poppies. 


It is not long now and I will need this card. 



Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

30 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card for you MIL, she will love those poppies xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and love how you have used the stitched ribbon. fab colouring and have a great week.

Janette said...

Beautiful card jackie...xx

Lilly said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, the colours are beautiful. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Lauren said...

Lovely card, I love seeing vibrant poppies on a card, something different from some of the samey floral stuff about, and a lot of meaning behind them too. Lovely make.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. Love those poppies xoxo

Alison59 said...

WOW love those poppies; fabulous card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I do love the poppies and beautiful ribbon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Barb said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie. Those poppies are beautiful. My friend would absolutely love this card and I'm sure your Mother in Law will too. Barbxx

carol said...

Hi Jackie...ooh wonderful card, love the poppies!! have a good weekend
x Carol C

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very super card and I love those poppies they are gorgeous.
Beautiful deaign as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love poppies, beautifully coloured and wonderful embossing.
Hugs Pam x

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Carole J said...

Wonderful card Jackie - who doesn't like poppies - I'm sure your mum-in-law will love it! x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card! The poppies are gorgeous and the ribbon matches perfectly!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous embossing and beautiful flowers Jackie

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love those Poppies! Have a super weekend Jackie.
Hugs, Mary x

Laine said...

Lovely deep colour tones Jackie. Stunning!
Laine
x

Alizabethy said...

What a stunner - just love this card!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jackie
Dianne xx :)

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful card! The red poppies are gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings,
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Shabneez said...

What a beautiful card Jackie and the ribbon goes so well! Shabneez x

Unknown said...

I'm very late commenting on this card Jackie but it is absolutely stunning. These poppies are beautiful. Cathy x

NickScrapShack said...

Hi, I hope you have had a great weekend. I have been away for a short holiday and had a great times, therefore the late visit here.
Your card is so stunning. I like the elegant and classic black, red and white, pretty embossing pattern, beautiful ribbon and bow and amazing image. So stunning all together!
Hope the rest of the week will be great, Hugs Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love poppies and the heart lattice embossing is beautiful too, I'm sure your Mother in law will love it, have a great week xx

Herbaholic said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love those stamps, I have a very soft spot for poppies :) I'm sure your MIL will love your card :) Love & hugs - Debs xxx

Stampsnob. said...

So strong just like a mother Beautiful job TFS Let's Craft and Create......Lis

Jonnece said...

Simply elegant. I love the poppies. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

Kerri-Ann Briggs said...

Very pretty x

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing poppies... great design.... thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle Challenges.