Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Easter Cards with Daffodils

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have been catching up on jobs in the house and also on my Design Team makes. The wedding invitations are progressing but we can't do much until next weekend when will get the go ahead on the format of the names.

I have been making more Easter cards and I need to make a few more. It is nothing like the amount I make for Christmas.


I made a bit of a mistake I saw a sketch for a challenge and I liked it. So I made these cards according to the sketch. When I went back the challenge had closed. I wasn't too unhappy I liked the design anyway and I got to use up some of the paper left over from our daughter's wedding. The ribbon was in my stash. 


I know the oval dies are from Creative Expression but I can't remember which set I took them from.  I used the Spring Daffodil set to make the flowers. The bow is from Crafter's Companion. 


Here are all the cards together.  I have changed the way I am taking pictures and it is a lot easier. I saw on someone's blog how they did it and I realised I could make my own set up like it. The lighting is more even too so I don't have to do so much editing with the photos on the computer.

I would like to enter challenge 366 at the My Time to Craft Challenge blog,challenge 146 at the Inspiration Destination Challenge blog ,challenge 362 at the Crafty Creations Challenge blog , challenge 276 at the Brown Sugar Challenge blog ,the Cuttlebug Mania Spring Challenge , the Challenge starting week of 13th March at TTCRD , challenge 85 at Scrapy Land Challenges and challenge 135 at the Let's Craft and Create Challenge blog. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

36 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful cards.....my favourite flower too! x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card's Jackie enjoy your week
Dianne xx :)

dbscraftpassion said...

Lovely cards Jackie, and perfect for the spring time and being Welsh i love Daffs..........

donna xxxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Easter cards, love the Spring colours and gorgeous daffodils.

Sylv xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous Easter cards Jackie. I do love daffodils. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Laine said...

Lovely Easter card and detail Jackie!
Laine
x

Janis Lewis said...

These cards are so pretty!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are so pretty, love the design, Love Hazelx

Alison59 said...

Super set of cards Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful cards Jackie x

Emma Goddard said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, beautiful xx

Gwyneth said...

I love your set of daffodil cards. Just lovely.
GG

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful, Jackie. Thanks for your kind words, please know they are reciprocated xoxo

ALI said...

Lovely set of cards.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

beautiful die cuts as always, Love it

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, I love the daffodils. Cathy x

Paper and Stuff said...

Oh my goodness Jackie, your Easter cards are simply wonderful! I love the fresh colours. x

Jannie said...

What a beautiful set of cards you have made! Very springie

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Janice said...

Oh wow, your Easter cards are fabulous Jackie, they so shout ‘Spring’ which must be around the corner!
Janice x

Zoe Tant said...

Pretty cards Jackie. Love the daffodils and such a fabulous colour combo across them all. Zoe x

JMC Creates said...

Lovely cards perfect for easter.

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards for Easter and Spring birthdays Daffodils always remind me of my mum - her favourite flowers

Shabneez said...

A wonderful selection of cards Jackie - you have been busy! Shabneez x

Mrs A. said...

Lovely cards and I like the way you have displayed them to take the photograph. Hugs Mrs A.

Karenzkardz said...

Pretty Easter cards xx

Dawn said...

love all these layers ... thanks for playing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge - wishing you Good Luck
Dawn DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the flowers and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrapy Land! Hope to see you again!
~ DT Sherry x

Barb said...

What a beautiful set of cards this is Jackie. Barbxx

Lori Kobular said...

Your cards are so darn pretty! I love the striped paper you used on the bottom of the card! The daffodils are perfect for Spring!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!!

Stampsnob. said...

Takes me to spring
TFS Let's Craft and Create.........Lis

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Cicci said...

So beutiful Jackie!!
So Wonderful and a wonderful design!!! Love the Springcolours!! Wondeful paper!!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

vaiybora said...

I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

หนังดนตรี

Kathy Barnett said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Ines said...

Beautiful card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/