Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

Crafts Galore Encore - June Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? Being half term there are no exams so I have had the week to get ahead with my Design Team makes. I have two more weeks of exams and then it starts all over again in September.

Being the first of the month (I can't believe it is June already) the new challenge starts on the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog and the theme is always Anything Goes. The sponsor this time is Sparkle 'N' Sprinkle. 


I made this card for my Mother-in-law she loves poppies. The aperture was cut with the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions. The lace was in my stash. 


There are many wonderful image in the store from a few different designers it is well worth a look. If you click on the logo you will be taken to the store. 


On the computer I created a background and I used the pre-coloured poppy that way I can give the image a transparent background. I was able to flip the poppy so I could build up this bunch. I printed the image three times so that I could decoupage the blooms. 


The sentiment came from the same set. 


I am sure my Mother-in-law will love this card. This year she will be 91. Here birthday is in just a few weeks time. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Alison59 said...

Stunning card Jackie :-)

Gwyneth said...

A really beautiful card Jackie.
GG

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Your flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Kathy said...

This is so beautiful Jackie xx

Tracy Welham said...

A very pretty card Jackie. Hubby has been on holiday from work this week so we have been out and about and generally pottering in the garden and house. Have a lovely weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Jackie - bet your MiL will love it as you've used her favourite flowers. Hope you got some rest too. Shabneez x

Carole J said...

A gorgeous card, Jackie! Love how you grouped the poppy digi to make a spray and decoupaged to add the dimension. I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it! xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. Those poppies look amazing and I love the aperture layered front. Enjoy your weekend xx

Margaret said...

A lovely card those poppies really do stand out. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret

Laine said...

So pretty, detailed and bright Jackie!
Laine
x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

beautiful flowers Jackie

Kate M said...

Wow 91 - thats some achievement - she will love this - its beautiful!
xx

Janice said...

A beautiful poppy card Jackie, gorgeous lace too.
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous xoxo

Pat K said...

Really very elegant...love it. Pat K xx

crafty said...

Love these vibrant poppies. Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful red poppies! Your card is stunning!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations.