Followers

Friday 22 June 2018

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - Square cards only

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

This is my second post of the day. The new challenge starts today on the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. The theme this time is Square Cards  and the sponsor is Twinkle Lane Designs.


I used two sheets of the Unique Snowflakes Festive Paper set for the background. All from Twinkle Lane Designs. There are lots of different colours in the paper set. The ribbon was in my stash. 


There are lots of lovely images and papers in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


I used the Snow Family and the Unique Snowflakes Festive Paper Set. I printed onto Neenah card stock and I  coloured them with Promarkers. Then I cut them out with the ScanNcut. I also cut a black mat for them. It was really easy to do. 


The sentiment comes with the Snow Family. 


I didn't use any dies to make this card. That's not like me. It does make a nice change. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Alison59 said...

Great card Jackie :-)

Kathy said...

Aww, the snow family is so cute"

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, love the way you have fussy cut round the snowfolks, Love Hazelxx

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love how you used two of the papers.
Beautiful colouring,
Lou xo

ALI said...

Lovely card, love those snowmen x

Carole J said...

Cute Christmas card, Jackie! xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the cute snowmen.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

sweet Christmas card today

Unknown said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, though it feels a bit strange on such a very hot day and those fabulous snowmen wouldn't last 5 minutes! Hope you have a great weekend. Cathy x

Kate M said...

Lovely design and colours - that snow people family is fabulous - great card!
xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So stinkin' cute! xoxo

Lori Kobular said...

That Snow Family is just as cute as can be! Love the papers you used on your card!

Evelyn said...

Most of my cards are made with dies, too. Not to use them brings me out of my comfort zone.

You did a great job with this one, though! I love the design and the adorable snow family. Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Janice said...

Love this snow family card Jackie, coloured beautifully.
Janice x