Followers

Monday 29 April 2019

Wedding Card made with the Oakham Lattice die set

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Happy Monday. I hope you had a good weekend. On Saturday my husband went for a day out with his brothers to look at a house they all own. They all got a long but there is no clear plan of what to do with the house when they got back. I had a day crafting. On Sunday after church we went to our local garden centre and bought three plants for the garden. The rest of Sunday was spent sorting out the garden. There is still lots to do but it is coming on. This evening we are seeing Endgame the last Avengers film. I am really looking forward to it.

Also this  weekend our daughter and son-in-law went to a wedding in Oxford. Our son-in-law was one of the Groomsmen.  I was asked to make a card for the happy couple at short notice. So I based it on a card I had made previously with the Oakham Lattice die from the John Next Door Range from Crafts Too.


I was shown a sample of the wedding colours. I went through my card stock and I found so card to match. It was teamed with a pearlised white card. I do like a twisted easel card. 


For the centre I used a Mr and Mrs die from Crafter's Companion. 


The congratulations and the rings dies were also from Crafters Companion. The centre of the Oakham Lattice die set  was raised back to hold the easel back. 


Here is a photo of the happy couple having their first dance.


I made an envelope for the card thank you to  a tutorial by Paul Church. Mind you it took me three attempts to get it right. Of course I didn't waste the paper. I will show you what I made a bit later on.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colour and lovely card. Her dress looks beautiful

Janette said...

Beautiful card, the bride looks so beautiful to, that dress is simply stunning.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Jackie and fab photo
Gr Karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jackie and bride looks stunning xx ❤️

Tracy Welham said...

Very elegant card Jackie. I hope you enjoyed Avengers Endgame, I'm looking forward to seeing that too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what apretty card, love the pic of th ebride and grrom too. Lovely. My son saw Avengers on Friday and said it was amazing, Hope you enjoyed it too, Love Hazelxx

Lori Kobular said...

What a beautiful and elegant wedding card! I love that John Next Door die! I sure hope those dies come to the US!!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Jackie, I am sure the happy couple loved it. I especially love the dies and beautiful rings.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

This is beautiful

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie and thank you for sharing the wedding photo. Had a quiet weekend. Glad you were able to get on with the garden.

karenlotty said...

How lovely and it’s so personal having chosen colours of the wedding
I hope you enjoyed the film I’m not a fan but this film has been the talk of the office

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card such an intricate die and pretty coloured card you used.

Sylv xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful wedding card Jackie, love the colour combo.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Mrs A. said...

A wonderful Wedding card at such short notice. Hugs Mrs A.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow stunning wedding card

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie....Beautiful wedding card....love the colours together....Joolsx

Shabneez said...

Love those colours Jackie - I loved Endgame! Shabneez x

Katie said...

Lovely card

Janice said...

Your wedding card is stunning Jackie.
Janice x