Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

Thank You Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope that you had a good weekend. We had another really busy one. On Saturday we went to Ally Pally for the Craft show. Of course I bought some new stash and I met some of my online friends. On Sunday we went to Ascot Racecourse for a Cruise Show. This was followed by a trip to West Green House on our way back - you can use your National Trust membership card to get in. It was so nice to look round the garden and of course use the cafe.

Last week I made a special thank you card. It is always good to have some put by.


I used a selection of dies from the John Next Door range from Crafts-Too. The backing paper was cut with the lattice corner die from the Sandwich box die set. 


This thank you die came free with a magazine some time ago. I used the Square Background Gerbera flowers frame die set to frame the sentiment. I did put a dark purple sentiment on top of a pale purple one but when I looked at the card the sentiment didn't show up enough so I put another pale one on top. 


I cut some patterned paper with the Gerbera Flowers die. I just love how you can cut so many flowers so quickly.  Behind the flowers I placed the Star Flower leaves. 


I also put butterflies on the design made with the Small Butterflies die set. 


This one will go into my box until it is needed. I often get urgent requests for cards. It is good to be prepared. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, such pretty colours. Glad you had a great weekend x

Gwyneth said...

A very pretty card. Sounds like you had a busy but enjoyable weekend.
GG

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is really gorgeous the die is beautiful.
enjoy your day.xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

You did manage your busy weekend! This really is a gorgeous card with a beautiful colour combo

June x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Lovely colours and flower goodness. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Pat K xx

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely monochromatic card, Jackie! You've included so many pretty details and kept the theme - that's hard to do! BEAUTIFULLY DONE! hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the layers and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Jackie
What a stunning card, a terrific way to say thank you. You certainly had a busy weekend - looking forward to seeing what you bought from Ally Pally.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card and great use of dues, love your colour choices too, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the colours....you had a busy weekend...Joolsx

Carole J said...

Beautiful Thank You card, Jackie. Lovely colours and gorgeous die cut flowers. Have a great week. xx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Glad you enjoyed Ally Pally. Sorry I didn’t get there Saturday to meet up with you. I didn’t get there Sunday either as had a bad back and couldn’t drive. Still suffering.

brenda said...

A great design and super to display those pretty dies, perfect card for our 'Sentiment in Focus' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Kathy said...

Its a lovely card Jackie and sure to be appreciated by whoever receives it in the end...

karenlotty said...

So so pretty and can be done in so many colour ways
I was at AP on Sunday I had a fabulous time and probably spent far too much!

Linby said...

What a lovely pretty design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful design x

Tracy Welham said...

Absolutely stunning Jackie, beautiful colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

Fabulous card Jackie - pleased to hear you had a good weekend. Shabneez x

cass said...

Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and flower dies. Love the colour that you have used too. Michelle x