Followers

Thursday 11 April 2019

Not Just Cards Challenge blog - April Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are all well. As promised I am back again today a bit later than I thought.

The April challenge has started at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog the theme is always Anything Goes.


This was a birthday card I was asked to make by a friend for their friend who loves fishing. I used some inky kitchen roll that I had put onto to card for the backing paper.  I created the background and the sentiment on the computer. I wanted to keep the design quite simple. 

Why not join us for our challenge. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image came from the digital stamp set from Beccy's Place called Gone Fishing it is available HERE.  I have used these images for a few cards for fishermen. It is surprising how many I know. 


I used a Tattered Lace die for the bunting. 


I know Mike was pleased with his card. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super male card Jackie. Christine x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male card, love the silhouette image and I am sure the recipient loves it too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and great male card Jackie
Gr Karin

ALI said...

Love this male card it's fab x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Jackie. Sure the recipient will love it

Shabneez said...

What a wonderful card Jackie - that bunting is so pretty! Shabneez x

Stamping Bubbles said...

A great card Jackie. Loving your inky kitchen roll.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Wendy L said...

Love this card Jackie and I will have to look that image up for my brother in law, I always give him a fishing themed card. Love the backing too, that is the sort of thing I do, xxxx

Janette said...

Sorry i am late getting here jackie, life and all that stuff. I do love this card, the image is just perfect, I always find 'man' cards the hardest, you nailed it. Have a lovely day.xx

karenlotty said...

A lovely card for a fisherman

Sylvia said...

Love this silhouette card, fabulous colour and composition.

Sylv xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great project today Jackie, I love the color combo

Em Louise Fairley said...

Fab card, Jackie xoxo

pam said...

Fabulous male themed card Jackie, suit my hubby this one Fishing!
Pam x

Furrbster said...

This is fabulous!

Hugz Tinz

Lori Kobular said...

What a great guy birthday card! I love all that blue!

Monica C. said...

So stunning Jackie! I love silhouette images against a colored background.
Hugs Monica

carla said...

This is a great card Jackie, looks perfect for a man.
Have a great weekend.
Carla

Donna Ellis said...

love love LOVE the bright colors and banners in your fabulous masculine creation, Jackie! It's beautiful! hugs, de

Carole J said...

A wonderful card with a serene vibe in those luscious blue tones. I'm sure Mike was thrilled with your design. xx

Katie said...

This is lovely

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful, so atmospheric. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great silhouette card, like that backing paper behind it too. Michelle x

Janice said...

Stunning silhouette card Jackie.
Janice x

Cazro said...

Loving your card Jackie, the bunting, the colouring are fab. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.