Followers

Monday 22 June 2020

Father's Day card for my lovely Hubby

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend. We saw a lot of family all outside, at a safe distance and at . Now things are back to our weekly normality. Hubby working at home and me doodling. I am going for a coffee in the garden with friends later on. 


Since I have been doodling and colouring with Barbara Gray I have joined the monthly Clarity Die club. I used the die I received last month to make this card. I also used some of the Clarity Design papers. 


This is a Signature die. I think I use it every Father's Day. I am still making three cards each time. 


This is quite a dramatic card. I know my hubby liked it. I was really hoping to draw something for him but I ended up not having any time. I do think this die has lots of potential. I will have to have another play sometime. 

I hope that you have a good week. 


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

No wonder your husband liked his card Jackie. It's great, with lovely dies and good strong colours. Christine x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely colourful card.

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, I think this is beautifully designed and I did think at first look you had 'doodled' it.
I think you would love Zentangle if you haven't already tried it, I have been doing it for long time and its very calming, lots of it on Pinterest if you fancy a look. Enjoy your day.xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card and some lovely shades of colour in there x

Alison59 said...

Such a gorgeous card Jackie.
Now come on and show us your Barbara doodles please :-)

p.s. I joined the stamp club lol.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful and great bg and colour Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous background on this wonderful Father's Day Card. I hope you enjoyed your coffee with friends.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the dies
Carol x

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the clarity designer paper, xxxx

Kathy said...

Love this! It's so wonderfully colourful and happy

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a lovely card, I love the colours you have used, hope alls well, Hazel xx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous design and such glorious colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat K said...

Wonderful masculine card Jackie. Love the shadow sentiment. xx

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card for dad! Love that background.

Janice said...

Fabulous card and stunning background.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Striking card and can see why your husband likes this card. Great background and love the card design. This design would look wonderful in a set of frames.Take care Michelle x