Followers

Monday 15 June 2020

The A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge 118 - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend. On Saturday we had friends round for coffee in the garden that then turned into lunch. It was so good to have a long catch up. Then on Sunday we had a longer walk than usual. We got as far as our local farm museum. You can't go into the farm yet but there are places where you can see in. Well they have been working really hard during lock down and the farm looks amazing it has all been spruced up. We are going to have to have a visit when it opens. 

Today the new challenge has started at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and there are fabulous digi papers on offer as prizes. 


This is the birthday card that I made for my uncle. He lives in Suffolk with my cousin and her family. Last year we went up for his 85th birthday party. This year we had to make do with a phone call. The papers I used for my card are from the Mix Digi Paper Collection. 


Our challenges are always fun and the papers really are worth winning, Click on the logo and you will be taken to the challenge blog. 


I have a CD with images by Pollyanna Pickering. I chose this Kingfisher image to use for my uncle. 


I know my uncle liked this card he told me so on the phone. 

I would like to enter the following challenges. 

Have a good week. 

Take care. 



Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Sounds like a lovely a weekend Jackie, would love to see that farm very interesting.
The card you made for your uncle looks really beautiful, the image is just stunning and I should think he would have been delighted to receive it.
Have a lovely day Jackie.xx

Wendy L said...

This is wonderful Jackie, I love kingfishes and have only ever seen one once flying by a canal. Xxx

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely picture and loving how you did the background. Have a good day and stay safe

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the Kingfishers Jackie and your card is so delightful

June x

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, such a great image.

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Jackie, loving the birds and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Pam x

Carole Pollard said...

That’s a fab card Jackie just love those kingfisher such gorgeous colours I have only ever seen one once in Berisford dale in Derbyshire Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful weekend you had. Your card is Stunning in every way, I can see why your Uncle loved it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A My blog

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at 2CCC with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for 2CCC
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
such a very lovely card and I love that image from that CD.
Beautiful colour choices and paper used.
No wonder he liked it so much.
I have only seen a Kingfisher once as they seem to be out very early in the mornings.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make hun, I'm sure your uncle will love it!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie ... love your kingfisher card ... and glad you are managing to see friends in the garden lucky the weather is kind to us ... it certainly is a crazy world at the moment isn't it hope you are well and staying safe ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, the image is beautiful x

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie! xoxo

Tracy Welham said...

Truly stunning card, Jackie.

We had a catch up in our garden with my parents, they are about 45 drive from us. I am still waiting to see my niece, but my sister and her hubby live about a couple of hours away so they can't just pop round, we our trying organise something for the end of the month, and hope the weather stays dry.

Creative blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

Lovely creation Jackie - glad to hear you are enjoying being out and about again. Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

Sounds like a great weekend and love the card and topper
Carol x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a fabulous card Jackie, beautiful image and design xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card today Jackie

Janet Packer said...

A lovely card Jackie, I'm not surprised that your uncle loved it!

* Shell B.* said...

Simply wonderful masculine card, beautifully created!!
So glad you shared with us at Your Scrapbook Place for the challenge! Good Luck!
¸ .. • ´¨¨)) -: ¦: -¸. • ´. • ´¨¨)) * ((¸¸. • ´ .. • ´
Hugs DT ~ Shell

Janice said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, I love the layout.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and a lovely card topper with kingfishers. They are stunning birds. I love the panelling on your card. It's been very difficult not to share birthdays with your loved ones over this lockdown, hasn't it. Hopefully you will be able to get together soon. Take care Michelle x