Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We are getting as much sorted here at home before we head off on Friday to help our daughter and son-in-law with their move. I think I will be mostly cleaning. Friday is also the day my husband finds out about his voluntary severance. I hope is it a good day. 

I was asked to make a 50th Anniversary card for a friend to give her husband. When I get a commission like this I usually make my own card to give the happy couple. 


For the background I used one of the dies from the Sam's Circles die set from the John Next Door range. 


All the other dies I used are from Crafter's Companion. 


I have had this Crafter's Companion die for a while and this is the first time I have used it. It is rather pretty. 


This is the commission card. All the dies I used are from the John Next Door range. 


The anniversary was last weekend. It is a shame that they couldn't celebrate the way they wanted to . I think they had a few family and friends round. Celebrations are so different now. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Janette said...

Both are very eleborate and beautiful Jackie, bet they were so pleased with them.
Hope Friday goes well for you all, good luck.xx

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, beautiful designs xx

Alison59 said...

Two stunning cards Jackie :-)

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful Anniversary card, so elegant. Michelle x

Crafting Queen said...

Two stunning cards. Love the lovely layers. Anesha

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, love the dies you have used to create these beauties.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are both super, Hazelx

Gwyneth said...

Both cards look stunning Jackie. Very elegant.
GG

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card for your friend's anniversary Jackie, lovely dies and colour. Good luck for Friday, I hope everything goes smoothly, Kate x

ALI said...

Both beautiful card Jackie, very elegant!

Littlelamb said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie. Hope all goes well at the weekend and the weather is better than today. Take care and stay safe.

Pat K said...

Stunning anniversary card Jackie. Hubby and I will celebrate our 50th on Saturday. Hope all goes well for everyone on Friday. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both cards are stunning, Jackie xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning Golden Wedding card the design ifs perfect I hope the move and your husbands plans all go well on Friday love and hugs Carole x

Wendy L said...

Very rich and oppulent Jackie,xxxx

Janice said...

Both gorgeous cards Jackie for a milestone occasion.
Janice x

karenlotty said...

Two lovely cards I know recipients really appreciate a totally personalised card

Rocky said...

I hope all went well at the weekend. I love the butterfly ribbon effect you made with John's dies, very pretty.

Kathy said...

Lovely card - the inclusion of the photo is a special touch

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards -love all the beautiful dies and beautifully personalised with the wedding photo
Carol x

htondre@aol.com said...

Gorgeous die cuts on these fabulous cards today