Followers

Thursday 1 October 2020

Challenge #80 at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog - Anything Goes - Sponsor Artsy Stamper

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good week. The first of the month is busy in blogland. Here I am with a second post today. 

As the title of this post says Challenge #80 has just started at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Artsy Stamper.  


I chose this set to use. I love sunflowers. 


There are many delightful images sets in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


I used the pre-coloured sunflower and added Glossy Accents to the centre of the flower. 


The bumble bee die comes from the Dovecrafts Bee Happy die set. 


As I have said I love sunflowers. This is one of the ones that I grew from seed this year. I have still got a few in flower at the moment. I will save some seeds for next year the birds can have the rest. 


The backing paper and the sentiment come with the set. I can see myself using these images a lot. 

Happy Crafting

Take care. 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifullllllll Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie :-)

Doreen said...

A beautiful card and lovely image.xxx

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie, fab design. Your sunflower is so beautiful xx

Kathy said...

ohhh lovely, another beautiful flower card, Jackie xx

Mrs A. said...

I was disappointed that due to the shut down I couldn't get any sunflower seeds . I have bought some packets now though for next year as I do like to see sunflowers growing in the garden. Your card is diet. I am just off to see what other images they sell. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card as always Jackie, love the sunflower and beautiful bee.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card, its beautiful, Hazelxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Stay safe and take care

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie, I love sunflowers and this image is gorgeous, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie. The sunflower looks lovely with the glossy accent centre and the layout is wonderful. Have a good weekend xxx

Janice said...

Stunning floral card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card, love sunflowers and yours are so very pretty on your card. Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, it turned out stunning and I love the glossy accent to the center and that cute bee

Rocky said...

I love the colours in this and that backing paper matches perfectly.