Followers

Monday 19 October 2020

A New Home Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend. I do feel for the people who are back in lockdown. I wonder when we will be free of this awful virus. Our daughter and son-in-law move at the end of the week. Hopefully we will be able to help them unless something changes of course. Then it will be nearly time for the bunnies to go home. 😊

When I sold some of my cards in the summer all my new home cards were sold. I made this one to replace them. This is not the card I am giving to our daughter and son-in-law it is just one for my stash of cards. 


The background is made with Washi tape. I found this tape at a Garden centre last year it is a large roll it will last a long time. It is ideal for new home cards. 


The Heart dies I used are from the John Next Door range. The little house die set came free with a magazine sometime ago. 


The sentiment was made with a Britannia die set. 


Now I had a card in my stash for when I am asked for one. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous new home card Jackie
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

Love the background,this is gorgeous.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card Jackie. Have a great week.

Alison59 said...

Super card Jackie; love how you've made the backing :-)

ALI said...

Lovely New Home card Jackie, great design!

Janette said...

The washi tape background looks fabulous Jak and the little house is so sweet, a lovely card, I hope the move goes smoothly.
These lockdowns are quite awful but if it halts the virus i can live with it, we are now Tier 3, but like i say it has to be done. Take care.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful new home card Jackie. I hope all goes well for your daughter and son in law with their move.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Great way to make a background. The card looks fab with you.
GG

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Brilliant Washi tape. Ideal for a New Home card. Hope the move goes ok with no hitches. Take care and stay Safe.

Zoechaos said...

That Washi tape was a great find, perfect as you say for new home cards. The neat way you have lined it up on this card is very impressive a lot of us would struggle with that. Great card to have in your stash ready for when it is needed. x

Carole Pollard said...

Great design just love this Jackie and that perfect washi tape what a find Hope the move goes to plan you will miss those bunnies Love and hugs Carole x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, what a find that washi tape was.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great new home card. Im sure you will miss your family once they move into their new home, Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Jackie and the washi tape background is super, something I never use, but you've inspired me to start.
Love the heart with the house at it's center, lovely colours too, Kate x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous card and love the washi tape background, Michelle x

Janice said...

Super new home card Jackie, a pretty little scene.
Janice x

htondre@aol.com said...

Super sweet, I love the heart background