Followers

Sunday 1 November 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge for November - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. The first of the month is always busy in blogland and today I have two posts going live for two different Design Teams. 

The first is for the November Challenge at the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge. The theme is always Anything Goes and there are gorgeous digi papers to win. 

I think I have mentioned on here that my hubby is retiring on the 30th November. He is taking voluntary severance which means we get a bit of extra money. Oh the plans I have in my head already. He needed a card. Here it is.


It is perfectly fine to share this card now. My hubby is very supportive but he follows none of my social media platforms. For this card I used the Mix and Hue Digi papers. I used the Stitched Flag dies from Creative Expressions to make the flag across the middle. I used a leafy embossing folder in the background 

Our challenges are lots of fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the challenge. 


This image came from a HunkyDory pad of images it just seemed appropriate. 


Our garden does need a lot of attention so I expect my hubby will be out there a lot when he is retired. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I will be back very soon. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Alison59 said...

He's going to love this Jackie :-)

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, what a wonderful image, I could do with that right now, its perfect for your husband.xx

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks wonderful. I'm sure he'll love it when you give it to him. Hopefully the pandemic will soon be under control and you can go out and about and enjoy his retitement together. Or are you going to set him doing DIY and other tasks?
GG

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie, your card is just perfect of your hubby, it's a beautifully designed card, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a lovely make for your Hubby. I hope that he has a happy retirement when it arrives, Stay Safe, Hazelxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. I am sure Keith will love it. Take care and stay safexx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card for Hubby Jackie....great image...Joolsx

JD/ Jill said...

Congrats to your hubby! And this was a perfect card to make for him!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful retirement card Jackie and I bet hubby loved your card. Even though he doesn't follow "The Craft" if sure he is in awe of the wonderful crafty creation that you make and inspire everyone with. Take care Michelle x

Janice said...

I love the Hunkydory pads Jackie. Great retirement card for your husband, a lovely design.
Janice x

tilly said...

What a great image for a male, I love the hot sunny days it symbolizes, hope the retirement is happy and full xx