Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Snowy Scene Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going?  I have just found out that I will be working for the next three days. This means that there won't be much time to craft. 

I have been joining with Barbara Gray and her Shac Shack. Though this month it has been rather difficult to keep up because I have been working more that I expected. I did like the snowy scenes on Kraft Card that were done the other week. I have been brave and I have made a card with one of my doodles. 


I found a patterned paper in my stash that seemed to suit the image. In fact it was left over from another card that I made earlier in the week. 


This is the doodle using Micron pens, White Posca pens and  white and blue pencils. The sentiment was added with a ClarityStamp sticker. 


Please be kind I am a bit shy about sharing my doodles. As I am working again I am not getting much time to craft. I think my little blog will be suffering for a while. 

I hope the rest of the week is kind to you. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, this is really beautiful drawing Jackie. Love and well done! Hugs Anesha

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, why on earth are you shy about this, its really gorgeous, in fact I had to read twice to confirm I had it right, it looks just like a stamped image, its beautiful it really is. A beautiful card.xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love your doodling.xxx

Alison59 said...

You nailed this Jackie! Beautiful :-)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly Jackie, please share more, this is absolutely fantastic!! I love it!!!! What a special festive make, stay safe, Hazel xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh my word this is stunning work I love it.
Your Doodles looks excellent to me and I love the Kraft card work.
I have not seen this type of Doodles before but I am sure I wrll be seeing more of your excellent designs over time.
That paper matches it perfectly also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fab hun, you need to doodle more!
Hugs Shell xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous doodle, nothing to be shy about Jackie, I can't doodle, no inclination but really appreciate those who can and all the hard work.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW your doodles look amazing I honestly thought it was a stamped image and the P.paper is perfect
Carol x

Wendy L said...

This looks wonderful, I have seen them on Facebook and they look great done on Kraft card, xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow I thought this was a stamp. Its a fabukous image, well done. Love the white on kraft

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! Jackie don't be shy, they are wonderful, I thought it was a stamp at first, beautifully drawn and it looks fabulous on the kraft card, I love it, Kate x

Tracy Welham said...

I absolutely love this, Jackie. It looks really stunning on kraft card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Rocky said...

This is great, I love the white on kraft, beautiful.

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Jackie. Love it.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Jackie love it
Gr Karin

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow! this is a gorgeous card and your doodling looks amazing Jackie. Hope to see more of it in the future. Take care, Michelle x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's stunning, Jackie xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

What a beautiful scene you have created here!

Pat K said...

Oh I love this Jackie. The white on kraft scene is beautiful. xx

Mrs A. said...

Don't hide your light under a bushel. This is goregous. Your scene is beautiful.Hugs Mrs A.

Aunty Sue said...

Jackie this is a Stunning card that doodle is awesome and love White on Kraft card. Beautiful card. Stay safe and have a good weekend

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

loving this color combo, it really pops. Great job Jackie