Followers

Thursday 14 October 2021

A Set of Four Christmas Cards

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We have had a busy few day. There are still issues with the care we have set up for my in-laws. I am sure everything we get sorted out soon. 

When I have been feeling like crafting I have been making Christmas cards. I find these the most restful things to make. I have done a lot of colouring lately and that helps too. 


I was given some old cards that all matched. They were used to make new cards and I used up lots of off cuts of patterned papers. 


There were lots of scraps left over so I made a Snippets background for one of the cards. 


This was a great way to use up some things that had been hanging around my craft area for a while. 


I actually think this is the first card I made. That paper is so pretty. 


There we have the  four similar cards. I still have more I would like to make. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, so festive and glad you got to do some crafting. Hope things soon sort out for you all.xx

tilly said...

what a beautiful set of cards, your Christmas box will be filling up! xx

karin said...

Great cards Jackie. I'm doing the same, but it takes a couple of days before I'm ready with them. Just like you, I have to go daily to my Mum. I do all the shopping for her and this morning I have cleaned her appartment, now I am busy with the laundry.
Take care.
Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie your card are so beautiful, I love the wreath and the pretty papers, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. I just sort out my old cards when I can. Hope you get things sorted with in laws soon. 🤗

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning cards and colours, the image is adorable. x

Carole Pollard said...

Jackie I jus5 love this se5 of cards I still think these traditional Christmas colours are just the best I want to apologise for being a bad blogger I had an operation on my hand in July and plaster and splint for 8. Weeks it’s a lot better and worth it certainly helped the awful arthritic pain Hubby has also been not so good trying to get the meds right to control his Trigeminal Neuralgia which is extremely painfulTthank you for all your lovely comments and hoping I can keep up to date again with blogger Love and hugs Car9le x



pam said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Jackie.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Hello Jackie
Great makes I hope you can get the care for your in laws sorted soon

JD/ Jill said...

These are really nicely done. You have a nice start with all the Christmas careds that you have been maing. I have a grand total of two cards done so far...smile!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are a really lovely collection of festive cards Jackie. Take care, Michelle x