Followers

Monday 25 October 2021

Cute Robin Christmas card and mindful colouring

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet day on Saturday were we caught up on jobs around the house. On Sunday we visited our daughter and son-in-law. It is so nice to spend time with them and their doggy. 

I have been doing a lot of colouring. I do find that it helps to clear my mind. Now I have a few coloured images I have made some into cards. 


The paper was from a paper pad from Hobbycraft. The die-cuts were left over on my desk. They were created with John Next Door dies and glitter card. 

This is an old image from Beccy's Place the Store unfortunately this image has been retired. There are many other wonderful image sets in the store it is worth checking.  


So this is another card for my stash. I have actually bought some cards this year. I don't think I am going to have time to make enough. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Glad you had a good weekend, don't worry about buying cards, we all do at some point, I always have a back up plan. :))xxxx

tilly said...

a lovely card with that holly die, a nice relaxing weekend form the sound of it lol xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jackie, such a pretty image and colours, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Wendy L said...

It's gorgeous Jackie, my wrist won't allow colouring at present, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

karin said...

It's an old image but still a cutie this Robin.
You have made a lovely card with it.
Take care.
Karin

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Take care and stay safe. 🤗

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty! I like your design!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Jackie and a lovely image of a robin. Take care Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and lovely colouring of this Robin, fabulous card. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wow that’s gorgeous your Robin is fab and a great design as well love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

That's a really lovely card, Jackie. Robin's are one of my favourite birds. Creative Blessings, Tracy x