Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Gnomes for Christmas

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How was your weekend? I hope you did something nice. We went to stay in Wells so that we could visit the Crafts 4 Crafters show at the Bath and West Showground in Shepton Mallet - I had won tickets. On the way there we stopped off to visit Stourhead. The garden was beautiful in its Autumn colours. All in all it was a good weekend.

I bought the magazine with the free Enchanted Corner Gnome outline stamp and die set some time ago. I decided it was time to use this set after seeing so many gorgeous cards on Facebook made with the stamps and dies.

I decided to make A5 cards that are nice and flat for posting. The paper was from my stash. The topper I placed the gnomes on was from a stack from Kanban. I have been struggling to know how to use up these toppers. There are still a lot left. 


The gnomes were stamped onto card with grey memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I used the dies that came with the set to cut out the gnomes and their hands. 


The sentiment is one from Creative Expressions. 



Here is one of my photos from Stourhead. We were very lucky with the weather the garden was so pretty. We did go back on the Sunday to visit the house. The car park was so busy we had to park some way away in an overflow car park which meant a long walk to the house. 


I made six for my Christmas card stash. This year I don't really know how many I will need but I am going to keep making them. 

Enjoy the week ahead. I know some people are on half term holiday. I have a few things lined up and the drive should be finished. Next weekend is going to be busy but more of that later. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Lou Sims said...

What a fabulous collection of cards and love how you have added snowy backgrounds. Have a great day x

Alison59 said...

Super set of cards; those gnomes are adorable :-)

Beautiful photo too; glad you enjoyed your weekend x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

cute gnome cards today

Wendy L said...

Lovely, cute gnomes Jackie, xxx

Unknown said...

Yu hav made some fabulous cards Jackie using these Gnomes. I also have the same from the magazine but as usual with me they are still in the wrapper. lol Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and very beautiful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Dawn said...

Those gnomes are super cute. Fabulous cards. x

Unknown said...

those gnomes are just so cute Jackie! xx

Unknown said...

Stunning cards Jackie, the gnomes are fabulous. Glad you enjoyed Stourhead- my Mum's friend runs it and it is such a beautiful place to visit, especially in autumn. Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, I love the gorgeous gnomes.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Barb said...

A really lovely set of cards Jackie. What a super way to use your gnomes. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

What a fun collection of gnomes. Such happy festive colours and looking good with those toppers. Hugs Mrs A.

Stamping Bubbles said...

What a great collection of fun Christmas cards. The gnomes are great.
Enjoy your week
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Laine said...

These are so much fun Jackie.
Laine
x

Shabneez said...

Really fun card Jackie - those gnomes are so cute! Shabneez x

Lori Kobular said...

Your cards are all so sweet! I love the gnomes stamps and die set, really cute!

Kate M said...

Love your gnome cards - all fabulous fun cards! Great images.
xx

pam said...

Fabulous selection of your wonderful cards Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Brawny x said...

Fab cards Jackie. Looks like you've been busy x

karenlotty said...

These are very cute cards Your weekend sounded great Did you buy lots of new goodies

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, your little gnomes are the cutest ever! Usually, I am turned off by gnomes, but these are just too sweet, and your cards are simply beautiful! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Great set of cards, love the cute gnomes and they look great with those toppers
Hugs Kaz xx

Jan said...

Oh I love this xx Jan

Alizabethy said...

What great cards - so fun!

ALI said...

Gorgeous cad, those gnomes are so cute.

Carole J said...

Fabulous little gnomes - they look great on the Kanban toppers. x