Followers

Monday 16 July 2018

Always Fun Challenges - Paper Piecing

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? Can you believe we went to see our daughter and son-in-law to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. Where did that year go? Not long and we go to Malta for the next wedding.

Being Monday the new challenge starts at Always Fun Challenges and this time the theme is Paper Piecing. 


I just love the stained glass dies from Creative Expressions. I knew I wanted to use the Poinsettia one  for this card and I knew I had some great paper in my stash to match,  I just had to find it. 

Our challenges are always fun. Why not join us? 



This die is gorgeous. I cut it in black and left a frame. I had a piece of inky card left over so I covered it with a sticky sheet. I stuck down the black frame. I cut the die is red, green and gold glitter card and placed the pieces I wanted into the black frame. Having the sticky sheet under makes this easier. Finally I covered the left over sticky with Micro Beads. 



As usual I didn't leave much room for a sentiment so I used my go to Tattered Lace die. 


I know I will be using this die again. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love it Jackie, I love that pape too, used all mine, xxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. I love the die xoxo

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW Jackie this is absolutely stunning :-)

ALI said...

Lovely stained glass card x

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Jackie, love the design and wonderful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a fun festive card Jackie. Love the sparkle!
Laine
x

Littlelamb said...

Love the card Jackie. I also have that backing paper.

Lori Kobular said...

Your stained glass poinsettia is absolutely stunning!!

Janice said...

A beautiful stained glass window card Jackie.
Janice x