Followers

Friday 27 July 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge blog - Anything Goes with the optional twist of Use Something Yellow

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week and that you have something nice planned for the weekend. We  have arrived at the weekend where we set off to Malta. I have scheduled a couple of posts while I am away and I will catch up with everyone when we get back. I might me able to share a few photos.

We have put things in place so we can still go to Malta. As far as I know my dad will still be in hospital when we get back. We will have to come up with a solution for supporting my mum. I really am hoping to enjoy the break.

Being Friday the new challenge starts on the Crafty Catz Challenge blog this is our last challenge before our summer break. The theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Use Something Yellow. The sponsor is Bugaboo.



There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo ad you will be taken there. 




I made the sunflower with a Spellbinders die set. 


In the image there is a tiny dragonfly this gave me the excuse to use my John Next Door dragonfly dies. When I used them it made me want the butterfly dies from the John Next Door range. 


I do like yellow I used quite a bit of it on this card. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Shabneez said...

Such a cheerful card Jackie. I hope you manage to recharge your batteries while you're away knowing both Mum and Dad are in safe hands here. Sending love, Shabneez x

tilly said...

love the dragonflies, a pretty card, enjoy Malta and hope the parents stay well x

Janette said...

Lovely card Jackie, the pop of yellow brings it out so nicely...
Have a lovely weekend..xx

Lilly said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love that sunflower. Enjoy the wedding, hope you have a nice break. Lilly x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and design.xxx

Laine said...

Such a cute card and design Jackie. Enjoy your weekend!
Laine
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgous Jackie

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, great image and embellishment. Have a relaxing weekend.

Sylv xx

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable image and such a beautiful card. Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, enjoy Malta x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a super creation, Hope you have a lovely time on your break, Love Hazelx

pam said...

Have a wonderful time Jackie, beautiful card.
Pam x

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I do hope you can enjoy your trip to Malta.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the image and the sunflower. Enjoy Malta.
Janice x

Lori Kobular said...

Adorable card! I love that mouse with the flower! Your sunflower turned out gorgeous and I really love all those glittery dragonflies!

Kate M said...

That is so cute - I love that image!! Great card. Enjoy the break and make the most of it, it will soon be over then you will be busy with the parents again, much as you love them!!
Take care
Hugs xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Jackie, and love those dragonflies, have a great week xx

karenlotty said...

I hope you’re enjoying your trip
Me too! I enjoy using JL’s dragonfly dies and have relented and bought one of his butterfly sets!
A very pretty card

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and beautiful design.
Have a wonderful time in Malta xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Suck a cute image, lovely card today

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love the pretty yellow sunflower and the cute little ladybug. I hope you´ll enjoy your time at Malta! I know you deserve it. /Nick