Followers

Saturday 12 October 2019

Beccy's Place - Sing Joy digi stamp set

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a great weekend. Yesterday my husband  worked  at his University's  Open Day. I went out early and treated myself to breakfast at M&S. In the evening we went to a 50th Birthday party. Today we are having a lazy day sorting things out for our trip to London next week.

I am one of the contributors to the Beccy's Place blog. I was sent the Sing Joy digi set and I was asked  to make cards, tags and a box to put them in.


Here is the box I decorated the patterned paper with washi tape and musical notes made with a tattered lace die. 

There are many fantastic images in the store and Beccy runs regular competitions. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


Here is the open box showing the cards and tags inside. 


Here are the cards I enjoyed putting the images in different configurations. 


Here are the tags. 


Here is everything together. This is such a fun set to use. I am not sure who these cards will go to but whoever it is I am sure they will make them smile. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous set Jackie

gr karin

karin said...

Jackie, I love all the creations you have made with these funny Carole singers.
Karin.

ALI said...

Jackie I love these, I had to laugh at the flipflops x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful work Jackie and the images look so cute, xxxx

Janette said...

Jackie this is a wonderful set it really is, you did a great job with these images, I love the designs and colours. Have a lovely day.xx

Carole Pollard said...

What a fabulous display and a wonderful project it’s all gorgeous I love that music die as well. Sorry not been blogging much hubby has had an operation so lots of hospital stuff he is much better now so hope I can get back to blogging I hope you are OK take care Love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Wow you have been busy Jackie; these are fabulous :-)

Where are you off to in London?

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! What an amazing set of cards, tags and that precious box! Everything looks amazing!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jackie these are fabulous, you sure have been busy, I love them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

You have been busy Jackie, gorgeous makes.
Hugs Pam x

Carole J said...

WOW!!! What a super box set you've made here. Love these sweet, cute critters and I think this would make a lovely gift idea. x Enjoy your trip. xx

Shabneez said...

An amazing set Jackie - they look super! Shabneez x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A fabulous array of goodies Jackie. So colourful and delightful

June :)

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a wonderful idea, gift-boxed cards and tags to match Michelle x