Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Sent with Love - Floral Birthday Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I know I have lots to do I just don' t seem to be able to get on with things at the moment. Quite a few things are in a state of change at the moment and I am finding it all rather unsettling. Nothing is bad just different.

I made a birthday card for someone special. All the dies I used are from the John Next Door range.


I knew I wanted to use the Oakham Lattice die set but I wanted a larger card. So I allowed for the large border around the die cut. Whenever I used John's dies the area around the bin is always covered in lots of little bits. 


I used the Gerbera flower and leaves dies to make a floral display. The person I made this for loves flowers. It is great how you can cut so  many at the same time. The Sent with Love sentiment comes with the Small Butterfly die set. 


I had to add some of the small butterflies as well. 


I know this card has been received so it is okay to share it now. I do like making larger cards. This one went in a parcel so it didn't effect the postage costs. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colour combo on this pretty card

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, this is so pretty and love the colour combo.
Enjoy your day.xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design.xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card Jackie, love the beautiful blue flowers and little butterflies, gorgeous design xx

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie. So much detail

Gwyneth said...

Fab looking card Jackie. Nice choice of colours.
GG

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the daisies and butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alison59 said...

What a beauty Jackie :-)

Jan said...

Love this xx Jan

Ewelina Nowak said...

Perfect work :) I LOVE IT :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so pretty, what a sweet card, Hazelxx

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie. Pretty gerberas and polka dot paper. I hope things settle down for you soon xxx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Take care. Hugsx

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty. The colours are gorgeous together. I’m off to a John Next Door crafting day next month and can’t wait to see what we will be making. I expect a lot of his new stamps and dies will end up,in my basket before I come away. Hugs Mrs A.

ALI said...

Lovely design Jackie, lovely colours x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. Great design and lovely colours. xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous flowers on this card, great colors and layout

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! I always enjoy that your posts are filled with photos so I can see all the details you put into your craftsmanship. Lovely colors, and such a wonderful floral scene to make anyone feel special. Your black background is amazing through the corner die cut! It's beautiful! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Jackie xoxo

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Sorry to hear you're going through an unsettling time Jackie. I hope it pans out soon

I love this card, love, love, love the blue flowers!

Happy crafting

June

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jackie and John does think things out when designing. Xxx

Dawn said...

Another stunner Jackie!
Lots of little details to take in!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Birthday card!!

Carole J said...

Just beautiful! The dies for the background are lovely and the flowers are spectacular. x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card, love the colours that you have chosen and the flowers which are beautiful Michelle x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card and flowers.
Thank you so much for taking part in our Love to Craft Challenge Blog.
Agnieszka chanya13 DT