Followers

Friday 11 October 2019

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - October Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? Now I know that I am getting more intermittent between blog posts. The truth is that we have a lot of trips away during the Autumn and I am trying to keep up with my design team makes. I have noticed that traffic to my blog has decreased so I am sure that no one will mind much.

Today the new challenge starts on the Not Just Cards Challenge blog the theme is always Anything Goes. 


This was the card that I made for our Great Niece who was one in September. That spotty pink paper was in my stash. 

Why not come and join in with our challenge. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This LOTV image I have had in my stash for a while. The Happy Birthday die is a Crafter's Companion one. I used the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions to make the aperture and the frame. 


When I need bunting on a card this Tattered Lace die is my go to die. 



It is lovely having a Great Niece. I just love going to Next to buy things for her. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, What a sweetheart of a card, so cute and love the soft colour.
I think the lul in blogland has affected us all, lets hope it picks up soon.
Have a lovely day.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Jackie such a sweet image and card. Wishing you the best of days my friend

Shabneez said...

Such a cute creation Jackie and I'm sure it'll be treasured. You certainly are on a lot of DTs and I know it's hard keeping up with them all especially as you're away but do what you can and enjoy your time off. Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's super sweet and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

What a delightful card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, loving the cute image and pretty bunting!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is so pretty,love the image.xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jackie, the image is so sweet. I love how you've personalised it. xx

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Enjoy your weekend whatever you do. Take care. Hugsx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I think I have this image in my stash, xxx

Ewelina Nowak said...

Perfect work :) I love it :)

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Jackie and the image is so adorable, love it xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes Jackie I can understand you blogging intermittently It looks very quiet on the blogs I visit and I don’t visit blogs as often as I used to

Dawn said...

Hi Jackie,
This little card is jut adorable!
I love the bright colours you've used!
Hope all is well with you!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lori Kobular said...

Such a lovely baby girl card! Everything about it is just so sweet!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Carole J said...

This is a fabulous new baby card , Jackie - such a lovely image!
Sorry that I am always late to visit your blog - I don't know where time goes!
I've also noticed a drop in blog traffic.
xx

Cathy said...

Such a sweet baby card, love all of the elements in this gorgeous design, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Jan said...

Adorable baby card xx Jan

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely adorable card and love that cute image Michelle x