Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Clyde Get Well

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have been able to get out and about as the weather hasn't been too bad here. At the weekend my hubby was poorly. He spent most of Saturday resting. This meant that I had some time to craft - this doesn't usually happen at the weekend.

I started by colouring an image. Then I found I had enough time to make it into a card.


I chose the papers to match the way I had coloured the image. The patterned paper was in my stash. 


This little dragon is called Clyde and he comes from Bugaboo stamps. This image is called Clyde Get Well. I have used him before. I made a background on the computer as he is a PNG image he could be layered over the background. Then I coloured the image with my Promarkers. 


I didn't really make this for my poorly hubby it is another one for my stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

17 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous and sweet card Jackie, she/he is so cute..xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute card Jackie
Gr Karin

Pat K said...

Oh he is so cute Jackie, sure to make anyone feel better. I love it. xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the dragon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Jackie, the adorable dragon is beautifully coloured. xx

Alison59 said...

Lovely card - hope hubby is better soon 🙂

Littlelamb said...

This card would make anyone feel better. Hope you don’t catch the cold Jackie. Take care.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a cute image.xxx

Mrs A. said...

I always colour my images and then go on a hunt for suitable papers. Should do it the other way really and make life easier.! You could always show this card to Hubby. The thought would be thereLol. Love your little green dragon. Hugs Mrs A.

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie just love your little get well soon card I have that little Clyde image somewhere lol … Hope Keith is feeling better … thank you so much for stopping by my blog today … I am hoping to get a few Christmas cards done as I am so far behind … have a great rest of the week happy crafting and love sandy xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute xoxo

Alizabethy said...

What a fab card - he's a cutie!

ALI said...

I bet that cheered him up no end it's just perfect.

Shabneez said...

Awww bet Keith loved it! Hope he's feeling better now Jackie. Shabneez x

Wendy L said...

Love this digi, great card Jackie. Xxd

Carole J said...

Fabulous image and beautifully coloured. Hope hubby is better now xx

Janice said...

Great image Jackie, made into a super card.
Janice x