Followers

Sunday 15 March 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog - March 15th Challenge Anything Goes

Hello My Craft Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend and that any plans that you had are not too badly affected. Our plans have changed completely but it is better to be safe and to heed the warnings.

The new challenge starts today at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog the theme is always Anything Goes and there are wonderful digi papers on offer as prizes to the winners.

This time I used the Steampunk Time digi papers. 


Our challenges are always fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the Challenge Blog.


I used the Renmore Die set from the John Next Door range to showcase the sentiment. The Birthday wishes is a die from Crafter's Companion it was cut in black and I used Pebo Gilding wax to help it to show up. 


For decoration I used the Cogs die set from the John Next Door range. They were cut in black card and then I used Pebo gilding wax on them. I like Pebo gilding wax a lot and I have just treated myself to another colour. The wax  goes on beautifully and so far it the ones I have haven't dried out. 


I made this card for a chap I know who likes this style of card. I do like to match the cards I make to the people I am making them for. I am planning to make another card like this in more feminine colours it will be interesting to see how it turns out. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy your day

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Very masculine card Jackie and I love the cogs they look so real. Hope your doing ok, I think everyone's plans are being side tracked right now, I am in a self imposed isolation, I can't afford to take any chances at all, take care.xx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Jackie, thecogs really do look like metal, xx

Alison59 said...

Super card Jackie :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Fantastic card.

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous "steam-punky" card, Jackie! The gilding wax is so full of textures on l your cogs - I actually thought it was EP at first, and marveled at your application - but the wax is far more vintage looking! Beautiful creation. hugs, de

Alizabethy said...

Fab bit of steam punking!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male card, love the layout and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Great male card, love the cogs x

karenlotty said...

Some fabulous makes Jackie
Take care xx

Rose Andrew said...

Awesome male card ..great design.
Hugs
Rose

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Jackie. Like Janette I am not taking any chances and staying at home. Take care everyone.

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie, I like the smudgy, grungy colours you'd used

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

love this Jackie!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Jackie xoxo

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
such a brilliant card and the paper used looks lovely.
those cogs look so much like metal and brilliant.
The colours all go together beautifully too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janice said...

Great masculine card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great card Jackie, really like the background and love the cogs too. Michelle x