Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2020

A Little Note

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? This a a quiet week for us. Later I will be colouring along with Barbara Gray. She has cut her sessions down to three times a week. I must admit this helps a lot as I was getting behind with things I should be doing. I really appreciate those sessions though and I can't believe what I have learnt. 

Way back at the beginning of lockdown I joined the Clarity Stamp die of the month subscription. I have been very pleased with the dies I have received. I made this card with the last month's die. 


In the background I have used one of the Clarity Designer papers. I am not good with the names I have a few pads of the papers and I usually hunt through until I find a colour combination that is right for my project. 


This is what the die looks like when is it cut. I did make a drop shadow for each die cut. The seed heads round about were snipped from the frame. I do like playing around with dies to get different effect.  


This was cut from a sentiment die from one of the other months. 


I was rather pleased with this design I do love that die it is gorgeous. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Alizabethy said...

The drop shadow effect is great on this card!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie,love the die.xxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful background for these lovely die cuts. xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so beautiful, love the white shadow which enhances the dies beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie ... just loving your "little note "card always handy to have one of those little cards handy isn't it ... love that die too its rather like one that AAL&create do isnt it ... bit wet here today but the garden needs it lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.xx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jackie, well worth joining the club's too, I,m in the Groovi one. Love their designer paper pads too, xx

Janette said...

Really beautiful card Jackie, love the dies you used and the paper is stunning.xx

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous cas card Jackie :-)

I, too, am secretly glad Barbara has cut down to 3 days. So behind with everything else lol. But also so grateful for what she has given us all. I joined the stamp club but will change to the die club when my membership runs out.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful, Jackie xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jackie, lovely floral die and the background paper is wonderful , great colours and I love the sentiment die, Kate x

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely this is, Jackie! Using the "white halo" makes your card have even more pretty dimension and detail. Loving your flowers in the frame, too! Gorgeousness! xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous die cuts and a wonderful background. Wow

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful colours xx

Judy McKay said...

Super card. Love the design and colours. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
In Search of My Creative Side

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the die.
Janice x