Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2020

A bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog - Challenge 124 - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? My hubby has a couple of days off. Today we have the excitement of getting our eyes tested. I noticed a significant difference with my eyes so the time is right. 

Today Challenge 174 starts at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and there are fantastic digi papers on offer as prizes. 


 I used the Gingham papers for my creation. 


Our challenges are lots of fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the challenge blog


Some time ago I treated myself to a magazine that had a Flower Fairy paper collection.
The tags were left over from the kit so I decided to put them together to make a card. 


This is a Crafter's Companion die. 


My mother-in-law loves the flower fairies. I might just save this until next year for her. By then I might well have made her something else she is a very special lady. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous card, and i think most would agree that the flower fairies are so adorable.xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Jackie,love the image.xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card, I love the flower fairies

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colours :-)

Hope you don't need any "Dame Edna's"!

Janis Lewis said...

I love this card. The gingham, purple, and flower fairies. Just perfect.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love these fairies and the beautiful layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful fairy toppers and such a lovely design Jackie. Thanks for your visit, Kate x x

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Hope all went ok at Opticians. I had my flu jab yesterday. It was well organised. I was the only person there.

Wendy L said...

Great idea foe layout, looks wonderful, xxxx

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous creation Jackie! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! I love the color xoxo